Sen Ze's Boot Camp Dogsworld.net

Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:49 am

My cousin just bought Sen Ze's Mini-Encyclopedia on set up your very own low-cost, high-profit Internet Business. After reading, I found its not worth buying. All the things mentioned you can easily get from online free articles.

One best part which I hate it is that he mention [URL deleted - Moderator] owner making a living with thr site. I've studied the website dogsworld.net & I find it is rediculous. If this site can earn more than enough to make a living, then all folks here will be millioniare by end of the month. Check out the site on your own see to believe.

I'm not trying to be harsh but His book is not worth even trying.
Cocolee

Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:19 pm

man, u shouldn't hav gone wrong with james martell...
that site sucked big deal.. true.. I think my blog had better information on it than that site...
Varun
varunpratap

Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:33 pm

I'm not trying to complain but its something that piss me off seeing my cousin feel sad after buying that ebook. If you gone through the SE, I notice someone mention that before too. They even attend his seminars & find it waste of time. Just hope that ppl in this forum can do more research before buying these so called" Make money Secret" ebooks

Hope eveyone understand how I feel....... :(
Cocolee

Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:39 pm

You need to be careful about blanket statements about products. You can now advise your cousin as you have indicated. The world out there adopts "caveat emptor" - let the buyer beware. That can be true for so many products from breakfast cereal up. No point complaining afterwards. Learn from it and move on.

It also could lead to litigation if one complains in writing!!

Wally Morgan - Moderator
administrator
Site Admin

Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:56 pm

I have to disagree on what Cocolee has said about Sen Ze's product. I believe Sen Ze's Mini-Encyclopedia is truly one of a kind since it combined all sort of Internet Businesses into an ebook. Yeah sure, you maybe can find it on any article directories, but you will never know what to start, where to go, what to do and so on.

Sen Ze describes all the businesses in step by step, plus on how to market each and every one of it.

Furthermore, any product you bought or any affiliate programs you joined will not guarantee you make money. Why? Because each individual's success will be determined by his or her desire, dedication, background, product, effort and motivation to work and follow the program.

If you simply don't like the product, just refund your money. It is not fair to tell everybody not to buy his product just because you found out it is not good for you. Unless, he is giving you a lot of problems such as not replying to your email. For your information, Sen Ze is the best person I've known in this business. He always reply my email instantly. Usually not more than 2 days. He answered all my questions very briefly and detail. He even encourage me not to give up and keep on give me some motivation to succeed.

For you to blame Dogsworld.net was a lousy website is truly unprofesional. The owner of the website may or may not make some money, it truly depends on how his doing his marketing work. Again Cocolee, you accusing someone without making any point. Who knows, probably all dog lovers like what is he offering.

Yes, people can complaint anything or anyway they like. After all, it is a complaint section after all. But don't try to condemn on what other people are doing without consult them first. I really hope the Moderator for this topic will try to control certain view from someone who make false accusation.
izrul

Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:58 am

I also disagree with what Cocolee has said.
I've bought Sen Ze's books (real books) and find them excellent and have aided me tremendously in my internet ventures.

If you are really not satisfied, you can ask for a refund.

If you have any complaints, email it to Sen Ze himself.

Don't try to discredit him by putting your grievances in forums,
email him first.
Sen Ze will definitely reply because he has been very prompt in replying to my email.
State clearly what problems you have with his methods, what part you didn't understand and if you're still not satisfied, like I said above, ask for a refund.

Like izrul said, success in the internet business or any other business depends on the individual, the effort you put in and so forth.

I've been to that website (dogsworld.net) and though I'm not too fond of dogs, I think it's a cute simple website.
At least it's not an MFA site or rigged with adsense like most websites that we see nowadays. It's simple, honest and straight to the point.

We're all learning here.
Make peace, not war.
marlina

say la v

Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:02 am

I was glad to hear what alan said here as I just posted similar thoughts to two other threads

My goodness my entire hard drive is full of good and bad info products. I decided to buy no one forced me.

Thats just the net
ckoch

Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:52 pm

8) My first online purchase. Honestly, the book did covers a wide area (many business models to make money online). But, it's not detailed enough for a complete newbie.

Anyway, I feel indebted to Senze, because he was the person who make me believe that people can really make money out from the net! And hey..you get the resale rights to the ebook don't you?

Just a little tweak to get back your investment in no time.

Enjoy!
waken

Return to Complaint Corner