What to do now ?

Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:31 pm

Hi - I am really new at this, and maybe have started on the wrong foot. I'm wondering what I should do to correct the situation, or even if it can be corrected. My problem is this - I put together a webpage, and added a few affiliate links, adsense ads, etc. I did this before submitting the site to the search engines. Also before I knew about profitable keywords/search phrases, etc etc. I didn't know it at the time, but it looks like they will not list what they consider as commercial or business type sites ????
So, should I just let it go and promote it here and there ? How do people with ads and stuff get their sites listed with the search engines ? $$$ ??
Would it be worth it to remove it, rework the site and relist it with a new domain name ? Is it possible to have your site listed after it has been reviewed/not listed by Yahoo ? How serious of an error is this ? My page has been up since about the beginning of Feb.
terryt

Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:01 pm

I would put in a request in the Site Review section. See what folks think of your site.

If your questioning, I would guess you should start over. But it is hard to say without seeing your sites.

Allan's 18-Step program is a good place to start: http://www.associateprograms.com/affili ... rial.shtml
edburdo

Return to Web Site Promotion