Your advice for a new affiliate program please.

Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:19 am

Hi,

I have gotten off the bench of the sideline and finally created my own product and created a 2-tier affiliate program that launched last night.
So far, I have some affiliates already signing up and a list master has generated his own signups through a mailing to his list.
I have begun to submit it to every affiliate directory I can find and am working on creating a full affiliate forum to help my affiliates out as well, aside from the adcopy I am giving them with some extra freebies.

What I would like to know, from your experience, is what are the next steps you would take to grow your sales and of course your affiliate base?

I am working on wording to begin a campaign to try and find other webmasters that have their own lists as well, but that's just at the beginning.

Thanks for any feedback and advice.

Regards,
Xavier
P.s. I am not including my link here, as I am looking for the advice, but don't want to come across as a spammer.
mmmo

Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:18 am

Here are some tips on how to find good affiliates:
http://www.associateprograms.com/discus/ftopic3917.html

We welcome people who follow the forum guidelines :)

Feel free to click on Profile and place a link to your site in your signature.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Thank you Allan.

Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:30 am

Thanks for the pointer to those articles Allan.

I haven't finished reading all of the ones linked there, but I have my homework, that's for sure. That's some great no-nonsense info, thanks again.

I went ahead and updated my sig file as well.

Regards,
Xavier
mmmo

Return to Web Site Promotion