Hiring Writers Report

Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:17 am

I just read a 25 page ebook covering the topic of how to hire writers to write content for your website. Being new to this topic I found this report quite helpful. The author Anthony Stillwell uses Rent-a-Coder with great success but the suggestions in the book can be used otherwise like Elance.

I received this report free back in December though a seasonal offer. If you search I'm sure you could find a way to receive it.

If you would like to find this report I would suggest you go to a search engine like google or yahoo and type in:
"An Insider's Guide To Creating 20-50 Pages"

Maybe a member of this site is offering the ebook and will post a link for people to use.

Full details:
Author: Anthony Stillwell
Title: Niche Profits--An Insider's Guide To Creating 20-50 Pages Or More Of 100% Original Niche Content Every Single Month Without Ever Sitting Down To Write A Single Word!

Warm regards,
Maureen
maren

Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:58 am

If I may, I would like to throw my vote in for Gary Antosh's book, "Creating Web Content FAST". It's also about hiring authors to do your work.

I found this and Gary's other book on writing content to be extremely valuable. As far as being someone who's been there done that and knows how to communicate it -well- through his ebooks, he is the real thing.

You can find these books by searching for posts by "speedguide" and clicking on the signature. Cheers!
HarB

Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:20 pm

I know this is an old thread, but just found it and I do feel that I should make a comment about this "Anthony Stillwell" .

I bought from his (from the Warrior's forum) and will never do it again!
Took my money and disapeered without delivering what he promised. And I am not the only one.

So maybe his product was good (I don't know...but now, would certainly not trust his words) but for his integrity, I have my strong opinion. And a long memory!

Dan
strategist

Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:22 pm

Get on Gary's free newsletter -

You'll learn lots :lol:
Andrea Thomson

Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:20 pm

You're right, I am also a subscriber.

Sometimes "free" = junk, but certainly not with Gary's newsletter.

Dan
strategist

Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:46 am

I try to help where I can. It's just important to think out of the box.

Too often people want exact formulas - I just look for ideas.

I still use writers and create content. The basic "process" has not changed, but I always try new things and methods to generate more content.
speedguide

Return to James Martell's Methods