Need Help

Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:41 pm

Hey everybody,
Im new at affiliate programs and I would like to know some proven ways on driving more traffic to my website. What are some good Affiliate program directorys to get submitted to. My budget is around $150. All replys are greatly appreciated.
Thankyou
Student Loans

Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:21 pm

My best hint would be to submit your site to free directories....I've submited mine to some 150 by now, it's just that if you pay, you get indexed faster, but that's a handicap if your site is very new thanx to Google Sandbox Period. :cry:
Emil

Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:09 am

Until recently there was a very good, reasonably low-priced service for submitting programs to the top 40 affiliate directories. Unfortunately, the owner moved on to something else and I'm not sure what's happened - whether the service has been taken over by someone else or not.

You can simply go to Google and search for "affiliate program directories". There's a whole heap of them come up and it will take you a while to work through them and to figure out which are the best to submit to. In most, if not all, cases it's free to get your site listed.

Now, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this or not and Wally or Allan will delete if it's inappropriate but you could begin by looking at the long list of directories here:

http://www.lifetimecommissions.com/directories.shtml
Glennys

Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:33 pm

thankyou for the list of directories, it was very helpful.
Student Loans

Return to Web Site Promotion