Best Recycling Affiliates

Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:29 am

My website in involved in recycling, elecronics waste and environmental protection issues. Are there any affiliates related to this subject?
ecycleit

Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:11 pm

I typed "recycling" into this site's affiliate programs directory and found one listing.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:03 pm

Well, recycling isn't exactly a product you can purchase it ... so I don't think you can do a direct sales pitch. That is, except, you will find specific products and programs that are geared to the type of people that recycled products appeal to.

For example ... Real Goods (now part of GAIAM) carries many products made from recycled material. They do an affiliate program through, I think, cj.com

You could also have a bookstore on the site about ecology and recycling and sustainable living and that sort of thing. For that there's a lotta booksellers through which do affiliate sell. Two in particular deal in used books: powells.com and alibris.com. The latter might even appeal to your market because alibris.com works with thousands of small bookstores around the country. Powells.com is a big used bookstore in Portland OR and Seattle.

Then of course you have to put on the site this tag line: presented to you using 100% recycled bits
reikiman

Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:22 pm

There are many recycling affiliates available on internet just search it online. Other than that I also agree that recycling things plays a very important role in our life as well as conserving environment for better future.
ewaste

Return to Link Partners Platform