Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:02 am

What I meant was, will the company you're planning to buy the traffic from allow you to do a small test? If not, it seems like too big a gamble to me.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

I agree

Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:06 pm

Allan I agree the gamble is too big. I was just surfing and discovered I could market that to that same amount of targeted visitors (15000) for $200 US. Was I being exploited by that company? I realy like the idea of paying to have persons visit my affiliate site. A problem I see, is that I have to embed the pop under code within the affiliate site and that will not be possible. So I am going to design a proper website which will then redirect the link to the affiliate website.
SunnyD

Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:25 am

There are many methods for generating traffic to your Web site; some excellent and some a waste of time and money.

Effective methods include ensuring that your site is found and listed well in natural search results, using Keyword Advertising to generate targeted traffic, obtaining links from related sites or sites whose visitors would be interested in what you offer, putting your Web site address on all printed materials, business cards, and in your email signature, and advertising offline.
Last edited by weby on Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
weby

Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:27 am

We have a large network of sites that send us traffic, we are providing real unique visitors to your website, absolutely NO SPAM is used to obtain this traffic. We also use some abandoned domain names that are still getting a lot of traffic to them and are targeted to the item you are selling or promoting.
weby

Previous

Return to Web Site Promotion