Re: Wow

Mon May 01, 2006 10:19 am

I need your help. I want to some changes in my blog. My all posts in displayed on a single page. I want every posts open in different page. Also, Adsense setting. I want adsense setting on a single page. And adsense displays on every page. How it is possible. yOu can say i want blog setting like you.
Guide me

---------------------
Raman
[URL deleted - Moderator]

Dan1 wrote:All I can say is wow. I wish I had it together at age 19 as that Johnathon kid.

All the more power to him!

Thanks for posting the links to the articles, Allan. Very interesting to be able to look over his sites. It's amazing he's generating that kind of revenue with the Adsense ads placed in banner format and buried way at the bottom (at least on the mobilenet site).

Dan
banotra007

Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:17 am

oh man thanks for the great information! :shock:
blaire576

Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:05 pm

Does anybody have any update on Mobiletracker.net? The 19 yr old must be a 21 yrs old now :D
mikelombardy

Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:30 pm

I see the site has a PageRank of 7 now, no doubt assisted by a lot of free publicity.

I note, too, that it's now using Google ads (with black text) on the main page and Yahoo! ads (with black text) on internal pages. I haven't looked at the site for ages, so I don't know how long it's been doing this. It would be interesting to check back in a few months and see if it's the same.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:05 pm

Looks like it's been that way at least since January 2006:

http://web.archive.org/web/200601010345 ... acker.net/
AE
massautomation

Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:21 pm

So what's so interesting about this page? How did it manage to attrack so many incoming links? Sure it has a clean design, but what about the articles which are very short? How did he become so successful? This page is no different then some other cellular phones webpages. What's the catch? Because I don't get it.
nicuz

Jon Gales In Japanese TV

Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:23 am

Well I knew about Mr. Jon Gales in the Japanese TV (NHK)the special was about the success of Google BIZ around the world and how Mr. Gales get some money "just updating his blog?" as the NHK said. I saw his site, very clean design, fast updater? Don't think that mobile content can atract so many hits a day, quite impossible...I do blogs too, just for fun and to put some info for foreigns in Japan (workers, students, tourists)I get some hits, lookin at my results i found that ppl take more than 10 min reading my stuff. So, how can a 1.9 min page inform something content? Think a TV comercial can sale more mobile than a website. To me its look more like a click generator...My site just in case.LOL http://gizmobozz.blogspot.com/
http://www.xanga.com/gizmobozz
gizmobozz

Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:41 am

It's a totally different post on blogs, they tend to rely less on keyword research and more on providing useful information instead.
helmetteam

Previous

Return to Monetizing Your Blog