Newbie asking for some help please?

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:40 am

Hello, My name is Wayne I live in Wisconsin. I am disabled as my father was a Vietnam Vet and I have birth defects from him being exposed to Agent Orange and I have some nerve issues..

First off I would like to Thank you for this forum I have learned a lot. Now allow me to explain what I would like to do. I am totally new to Affiliate Marketing, My goal would be to make Between $50.00 - $200.00 I am a Breaking News Photo Journalist by Hobbyist. I do get paid once in a while when I submit a big story into the news. I do have my own website at www.wgwinews.com so making a "Landing Page" would be easy enough it is just what would be my best program just starting out as an affiliate Marketer? Any help or if someone would be willing to walk me through the steps?

Again,
Thanks for the helpful links you provide.
wgwinews

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:31 am

Hi Wayne

Being able to create a website gives you a flying start.

You could start your affiliate marketing training by reading my 18-step free Affiliate Program Tutorial. It's one of the most popular articles on this site. You can find it under "Top Articles" in the left hand column of this page.

It includes some advice on selecting a niche that suits you.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:28 am

Allan,

Thanks for the reply.... I plan on reading and following the guide today and this weekend.. Would you be able to assist me if I should run into any trouble? I am only looking to make about $50 - 150.00 a month.....

Thanks again,
Wayne
wgwinews

Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:25 am

Hey Allan, Thanks for sharing the 18-step free Affiliate Program Tutorial. I am glad that I have read your article. It is one of the best affiliate related articles I have read.
eUKhost

Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:19 am

Man just give a look left and right side of this website.You will see lots of resources for free.So far I have read some of these articles and those are really some great resources for the beginners.
ishuvonet

Return to Getting Started - For New Affiliates