Get more affiliates

Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:13 am

I want to know how can I get more affiliates for my account? Can I directly invite ANY affiliate in SAS system to join my program? Do I have to pay extra money to invite affiliates? Seems in some affiliate network, a new merchant has very limited choice of affiliates.

I know that some merchants hire other professional agency to manager there account on SAS, I'm just a little worried about affiliates recruitment. We don't have good homepage pr or other website record right now.
beatleslove

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:01 am

Hi BeatlesLove,
What Id advise you to do is to register to affiliate/CPA networks and start your search there.
There are a lot of affiliates hiding under the rag, you just have to find the professionals who can reveal them to you.

8)
Daniel.ro

Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:21 am

To get more traffic have to know about Search Engine Optimization(SEO) and Social Networking an Bookmarks.
tomcruise22

Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:02 am

I would suggest you not to go for bulk affiliates instead search for the once who are experienced. If you still want to get new affiliates faster then you can giveaways some $$ for the registering with your Affiliate program.
morellhenrik

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:27 am

This is probably a personal bias, but I think hiring a reliable company to recruit affiliates for you can be a good idea. They usually know the tricks to getting good affiliates, and in some cases they already have a ready list of experienced affiliates they can tap into.
superplatinum

Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:09 am

How does affiliate network promote their program to more affiliates for the merchants?
JimConnolly5

Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:40 am

To get more affiliates, you need a proven system in place that will allow you to get your message out to the right group of people. One thing that you can’t do when going about getting new affiliates is not having your own website

The first thing you need is your own website. Don’t use a Blogger blog to promote your product because this is an ineffective way to go about things. You need your own website. With a website, you can direct your affiliates to your landing page and can further sell them on joining your affiliate program.

The next thing that you will need is a good product to promote. Your product should address the needs of the marketplace and should be something that people want to promote. It’s best if the product is something that you created from scratch, not a resell rights product as a lot of people will have had it already.
allenhill

Get more affiliates

Wed May 29, 2013 9:07 am

Do you have your own product that you sell on the Internet? If not, do you want to? You can always have a digital product created for you at sites like eLance or even Fiverr. If you're more of DIY kind of person, TreeHouse teaches you how to write software, build web sites, and create apps.
Tips to make it easier for affiliates to actually sell your products

Do you have an affiliate program setup? Tips & Tricks HQ has affiliate software available. They also have store software that integrates flawlessly with the affiliate software. Both are WordPress plugins. E-junkie has a built in affiliate management tool included in the $5 subscription. Lots of options out there. But what you want to do for your affiliate is:

1) Create a mailing list specific for affiliates (use MailChimp or AWeber or any other) 2) Create banners, buttons, and graphics for you affiliates to use (or hire it done on Fiverr or eLance or a similar site)

3) Create swipe copies that they could email their lists (or hire it done), plus Twitter tweets, Facebook status messages, etc.

4) Email them regularly with new promotions, special offers, and discounts

5) Include affiliate training - create videos how to setup a web site, how to setup lists, how to use your affiliate app to get banners and use the email swipe files, etc. (or hire it done)

6) Work hard to get discounts on tools, like geo targeting, that could help your affiliates make more money - explain the value, and tell them about the discount you negotiated for them - or find a way to get it to them for free after they demonstrate a certain set of actions (build their site and write ten articles, for example)

7) Have a dedicated support team for your affiliates

8) Create videos, audio, and other media for your affiliates to use and embed

9) Offer to build sites for them for free if they buy their web hosting, domain name, and WordPress theme through your affiliate link 10) Visit the affiliate's sites and offer feedback, suggestions ans support 11) Run contests, not for the #1 affiliate (do that too if you want), but for affiliates that take action and follow your laid out action steps, and pick a winner at random, and reward them with advertising dollars and a tutorial how to do it
shivendra12

Wed May 29, 2013 9:15 am

Oh Shivendra! Is this your own work?

I wonder. I've deleted over a dozen of your messages so far. You risk being banned soon.

Wally Morgan - Moderator
administrator
Site Admin

Wed May 29, 2013 9:00 pm

administrator wrote:Oh Shivendra! Is this your own work?

If it is, then Shivendra is also Keith at Webmaster.net. :roll:
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Return to Affiliate Networks