Do you have your own product that you sell on the Internet? If not, do you want to? You can always have a digital product created for you at sites like eLance or even Fiverr. If you're more of DIY kind of person, TreeHouse teaches you how to write software, build web sites, and create apps.
Tips to make it easier for affiliates to actually sell your products
Do you have an affiliate program setup? Tips & Tricks HQ has affiliate software available. They also have store software that integrates flawlessly with the affiliate software. Both are WordPress plugins. E-junkie has a built in affiliate management tool included in the $5 subscription. Lots of options out there. But what you want to do for your affiliate is:
1) Create a mailing list specific for affiliates (use MailChimp or AWeber or any other) 2) Create banners, buttons, and graphics for you affiliates to use (or hire it done on Fiverr or eLance or a similar site)
3) Create swipe copies that they could email their lists (or hire it done), plus Twitter tweets, Facebook status messages, etc.
4) Email them regularly with new promotions, special offers, and discounts
5) Include affiliate training - create videos how to setup a web site, how to setup lists, how to use your affiliate app to get banners and use the email swipe files, etc. (or hire it done)
6) Work hard to get discounts on tools, like geo targeting, that could help your affiliates make more money - explain the value, and tell them about the discount you negotiated for them - or find a way to get it to them for free after they demonstrate a certain set of actions (build their site and write ten articles, for example)
7) Have a dedicated support team for your affiliates
8) Create videos, audio, and other media for your affiliates to use and embed
9) Offer to build sites for them for free if they buy their web hosting, domain name, and WordPress theme through your affiliate link 10) Visit the affiliate's sites and offer feedback, suggestions ans support 11) Run contests, not for the #1 affiliate (do that too if you want), but for affiliates that take action and follow your laid out action steps, and pick a winner at random, and reward them with advertising dollars and a tutorial how to do it