Newly Joined Affiliates

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:11 pm

I would like to get your honest oppinion on how to best contact the newly joined affiliates? I did a welcome email - but the response rate is just too low - any tips? :idea:
Kate_Oranum

Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:23 am

There are many Affiliate who have been working with multiple Affiliate networks. Even I have been having the same issue, I had mailed to all my inactive affiliates but still there were no reply from there side. So at last i just deactivated from from my Affiliate Program. It is very important that we select Affiliates who are active on our Program and make some efforts to promote our products or services.
morellhenrik

Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:14 am

Yes - I understand what you are saying - but amd probably deactivating them is one of the options - but then I am just eliminating the chance that they will get active.
Kate_Oranum

Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:11 am

Kate_Oranum wrote:Yes - I understand what you are saying - but amd probably deactivating them is one of the options - but then I am just eliminating the chance that they will get active.

There is a great saying 'Don't chase the birds, plant more seeds'

I've learned not to stress about any inactive affiliates in my teams. I just make contact, offer support and then 'some do, and some don't'.

I find it's better just to spend my time and intellectual energy in making sure a good flow of potential is always entering my sales funnel.

Interestingly I don't have a lot of inactive people. I put this down to the materials I provide to help make it easy for them to market, high conversion rates and the 100% commissions I pay.

If affiliates are making good money with a reasonable amount of effort they don't wander away.
AllanJames

Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:46 pm

Allan James couldn't be more right.
Totally took the words out of my mouth :)

Preserving the affiliates is very important, though, we should not be too pushy.

At the end of the day - if you have a really good product - the strong affiliates will keep running it because they will see the high potential of it.

8)
Daniel.ro

Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:25 am

I really appreciate all the help and advice that I got here - I will try to cool on the inactive affiliates and just try to concentrate on the new ones and the quality ones - if you have any other tips -please feel free to share - I am a new manager want to make sure I do everything I can to get the business rollin'.
Kate_Oranum

Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:16 pm

As time will go on you will see the results for yourself - the strong affiliates will give decent results but no more than that, there will be some 'superstars' that will give you unbelievable results but after a while will freeze, and there will be a large amount of affiliates who'll do nothing.
Nature has its way, you know... :)

By the way what is your product?

8)
Daniel.ro

Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Hey - Sorry for getting abck late - our profuct is an online esoteric live video chat portal - where people have the chance to talk to psychic experts face to face - but we have palm reading / horoscope and a lot of other fun esoteric things :)

Thanks for your help
Kate_Oranum

Return to General Affiliate Discussion