Need help in finding affiliate program

Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:58 am

Hi all,

New to affiliate marketing and having trouble finding an affiliate program to do what I need for my business.
We run a shopping service, buying products from stores - such as Ikea -for people setting up or refurbishing their homes. We want to establish a network of affiliates - such as estate agents - who will promote our services and earn a commission for doing so.

Problem is, all the affiliate schemes I have found are based on a shopping cart and this will not work for us - we do not sell our own products so the affiliate will only earn from our fee to the client, not from the product we buy on their behalf as we pass this on at cost.

Any ideas on software or a scheme we could run, also it can't cost too much as we are only a small company (at the moment :wink: ). Thanks in advance for any help, I need it!!
wickedpink

Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Hello WickedPink

As I understand you guys are doing most of your work off-line - that is buying the furniture (for example) and moving it from point A to point B - then you should manage your commissions off-line too.

The best way I can see it happening is by placing a pixel on your website [you'll have to do it via some CPA network as I see it] that will trace the timestamp or the number of the order. If this order is actually completed - then the affiliate will get a commission.

The advantage of the 'cart' is that it is trackable - so what you guys need is to find a way how to track the orders that are rapping up on your website.

8)
Daniel.ro

Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:36 pm

Rigth - get into google and type in affiliate networks - a bounch of result will come up and you can chose whatever you want from there - these networks are perfect for affiliates who can't find their affiliate program.
Kate_Oranum

How to find affiliates

Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:11 am

Go to your favorite search engine like Google and type in the keyword Affiliate. you will get a number of individuals and people that are interested in affiliate programs. you can then reach them ask them to join the program
aidenmoor

Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:04 am

you can try marsads. They have multiple marketing options so you can easily find what you need
affiligod

Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:44 am

If not that tough to find a good Affiliate program, you will need to join any affiliate network and there you will be able to have lots of choices for programs. We should take care for the commission amount, cookie period and also the product.
morellhenrik

Return to General Affiliate Discussion