What is the process to promote a product on forums?

Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:45 am

What is the process to promote a product on forums and how can I start affiliate business?
monicacarla

Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:46 am

Welcome, Monicacarla.

Now cast your eyes left at the articles in the margin and read on.

Wally Morgan - Moderator
administrator
Site Admin

Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:13 am

Hey, you can find all the needed information in the FAQ as well :)

Good Luck!
Kate_Oranum

How to use forum for marketing

Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:06 am

First find the forums related to your niche then sign-up there. create an appealing avatar and signature for your name. and start posting . Each time you post it will appear long with your signature where your can put your desired keyword. However newbie should take care that forums riles are very stringent and and and your content should provide some value to the users otherwise it will be deemed as spam and you may be banned.
aidenmoor

Be Honest & Learn Rules

Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:40 pm

The first thing that you have to do is find forums related to your niche. Once you register, learn about the rules of the forum so that you do not get banned. It is important that you can be honest and carry out conversation with other members.

As per the rules of the forum you can start promoting your affiliate products or services.

DON’T ADD SPAM TO THE FORUMS!
affiliatejoe

Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:43 am

There are a number of ways you can promote your online site. You can use your own site as a vehicle to drive your objectives forward using various online tools.
* Feedback Forms
* Bookmarking
* Content
* Daily Give-Away/Coupons/Contests
* Surveys
evantanski

How to get into forum

Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:12 pm

The best way to get into the forum is to be as resourceful as possible to the members of the board. Almost every forum equips user to create a signature that is reflected at the end of the post which links back to your website. If you can provide value to a forum the forum will definitely reward you with a link for your co-operation and help.
aidenmoor

Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:24 am

I'm not sure where you could sell your ebook, but I suggest you to do a search on google something like ebook selling maybe and something will come up that can point you in the right direction. Adobe has changed its policy of promoting links provided there is some connection with adobe products.
devbpo2012

Sat May 05, 2012 1:21 pm

First of all, you need to know the forum rules before posting any links to your blog that would sell your products.

Then, you should be in the right forum section when you post your link. Also, you need to find forums that are related to the product that you are selling to connect to people who might actually be interested in the products that you wish to sell.
dame016

Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:50 am

You asked for the best ways to promote a product. May I ask whether or not the product is yours? Or are you an affiliate?

In my experience, if you are a product owner, doubling your efforts by recruiting affiliates is the best way to go about things. Maybe that's why you're here?
superplatinum

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:20 am

Hi

For how to promote your product on forum sites,You should need to study the guidelines of forum site.Otherwise you will be banned soon.
The next thing you can make your affiliate business by following options.
1)Blogs
2)Cpc
3)Social Media
4)Email Lists
5)Banner ads
6)Sales Letter
7)Product Launch
8)Affiliates
9)Cpm

ETC..The more you will spread your topic the more you will be magnetized.

Thanks
vipcarsaff

Re: What is the process to promote a product on forums?

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:17 pm

monicacarla wrote:What is the process to promote a product on forums and how can I start affiliate business?

Usually forums don't allow affiliate link on their pages. So be careful with this one.
However if you have your own product then there is no problem. You just start topics presenting your products.
Also a signature link pointing to a site that has your product on it will help.
aditd

Return to Getting Started - For New Affiliates