Question

Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:30 pm

I have been interested in this make money type system, does not appear to have much info online about them.
They are registered as a programme here at Associated Programmes, the name of this make money system is!!
InstaneIMProfits, I would be interested in what other forum members experiences have been with them.
Thank you in advance :D :D
Mikaedi

Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:23 pm

Hi Mikaedi, welcome to the forum!

I assume you mean InstantIMProfits. All I can offer is that I couldn't find anything negative, and the author appears to have experience online.

Just a friendly little tip...

If you join a forum and the first post you ask is about one particular product, cynical veterans will assume you've been hired to promote that product indirectly. I doubt if getting the name slightly wrong would alter that impression.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:52 am

Interesting observation, Allan. I had just that thought but decided to allow the benefit of the doubt.

Mikaedi, you indeed need to be vigilant with such a topic. It's difficult to know if such a query is genuine or a disguised promotion. Only time will tell.

Wally Morgan - Moderator
administrator
Site Admin

Query

Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:11 am

Ouch, Thanks Allan for your prompt reply to my post, I offer my sincere appologies , this is not the impression I would like to give as a new member.
THis was a genuine inquiry and I will not make the same mistake again.
Mikaedi

Return to Getting Started - For New Affiliates