What could possibly wrong?

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:23 am

I have created a basic blog in Blogger and some of my friends already viewed it. It is just a simple article for blog starter. But why is there no result yet on my Google analytics?

I've been accessing it for a long time and still got no page views report.

What could possibly wrong?
wishgdn

Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:29 pm

Wait, are you asking why you don't have any data on Google Analytics or why you don't have MORE data to reflect in Google Analytics?

Either way, you just might not have enough going on for Analytics to give you more than # of page views.

Well, what's on this blog? Do you add to it often? Do you post new content regularly? Do you involve other bloggers by commenting on their posts or having anything in your posts that they can comment or contribute to?

You said you've had some friends look at your blog... whelp. If all you've got are a few random page views, that's all Analytics can work with.

If you're on a social network like Facebook, Google+, or Twitter, try updating those when you post something new (just say something short like "New post about (whatever) at [blog name], I would appreciate the feedback! [link to blog post]". Don't be obnoxious.

If you have absolutely NO data in Analytics, you might want to make sure it's actually set up properly, you have the right account, etc.
StaceyQ

Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:26 am

Its not just in blog, you have to work on other blog sites, forum sites and most of all social media websites to gain more traffic to your website.
lesa mitchell

Return to Blogging For Beginners