How can I make money online? Is it possible?

Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:29 am

How can I make money online? Is it possible?

Hello,
I am new to all of this. I have stupidly made the mistake of purchasing products to help me "get started" in making money online. All of the crap out there seems to be the same. Where do I start? I need help, if anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it!! I'm not looking to make millions over night or even thousands, I am just looking to supplement my income. I need to do something to make a little more money. Please anyone out there that can and is willing to help me get started I will appreciate it more then you could imagine! Thank-You to all who have responded or looked at this.

Also looking some good training or leadership
Michael Ladd
Michael75065

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:48 pm

Hi Michael

Start by reading my free Affiliate Program Tutorial (You can find the link under "Top Articles" in the left-hand column of this page).

The tutorial was written with people like you in mind.
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:50 am

Hi.. Have you heard about domain name reselling business. I suggest you to do this reselling business and through this you can get good profit. Just you have to buy domain names and have to sell it. If you are interested in this get domain names at http://www.goresellers.com/ at cheap cost. They provides you two plans that are basic reseller and pro reseller. From that you can choose which one suits for you. For further information visit the above mentioned site and feel free to ask your doubts they will guide you.
Harshini

Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:55 pm

So if you are total noob then I would suggest you sign up for sites like microworkers,mturk and make some extra money by doing some simple tasks.In the mean time get skill and join and apply for jobs in big freelancing marketplaces like freelancer,scriptlance etc.
ishuvonet

Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:04 am

Michael, I am sorry to hear that you were cheated out of your hard earned money by some fake "money-making" scheme. That’s why, it’s best to avoid such opportunities as they are nothing but scams.

If you are really in need of some supplemental income, consider doing something like medical transcription or medical coding on the side. These are great at-home fields that pay pretty well (about $10 per hour to start with).

But you may need to take some courses to acquire the necessary skills for both these jobs. Affordable career training programs are available online from schools like Career Step.
johnsnedeker

Can I get a job online ?

Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:06 pm

hi michael

i dont think there is anyone in this world who has not been fooled by others. you should not feel that you have been cheated. think positively and be content and happy that you have learnt a lesson.

that lesson which you learnt there, has driven you to this forum to seek advice from others. if you had done this job before making the payment to all those crap prorammes, you would have got the right advice.

anyway better late than never. from now be very careful before you spend any money for online programs. Learn to learn initially free of cost.

if you are looking for online coach then visit this site ngofrmakingmoneonline dot com .... there is a 15 day free online classes for you.
gvsridhar171

Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Affiliate marketing is never a quick way to be rich. You can be an affiliate marketer in two ways ...

1. As an merchant or as an affiliate manager

You can learn the affiliate marketing techniques and help a merchant as an affiliate manager to sell his products through partners.

2. As an affiliate

The other way is to create an website and/or membership to social sites and promote other's products as an affiliate and get commission.

Thanks
euraffiliates

Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:57 pm

I need to do something to make a little more money. Please anyone out there that can and is willing to help me get started I will appreciate it more then you could imagine! Thank-You to all who have responded or looked at this.
Alexander_john

Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:15 pm

I am ready to help. Please contact me through Euarffilaites website or send me a PM
euraffiliates

Find the Right program and network

Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:47 pm

The first step for a newbie affiliate should be to determine a good affiliate network. This should be followed by selecting the right kind of product for you to promote.
affiliatejoe

Return to Getting Started - For New Affiliates