how to create a heatmap of where readers click on my Blog

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:03 am

Hi, i wondered what readers of my blog do when they arrive at it? What do they look at? What links do they click on? What internal navigation do they use? What ads do they click? What positions on my blog do people gravitate towards?It is said i can get all the answers by creating a heatmap,but i am too stupid to know how to create a heatmap of where readers click on my Blog,can you help?
cianjhsert

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:30 am

I don't have exact idea about heatmap but I think google analytics provides this functionality. I might be wrong but I suggest to check it once by integrating it in your blog.
nichetech

Re: how to create a heatmap of where readers click on my Blo

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:44 am

cianjhsert wrote:Hi, i wondered what readers of my blog do when they arrive at it? What do they look at? What links do they click on? What internal navigation do they use? What ads do they click? What positions on my blog do people gravitate towards?It is said i can get all the answers by creating a heatmap,but i am too stupid to know how to create a heatmap of where readers click on my Blog,can you help?

There is a Wordpress plugin that makes it childs play to create heatmaps - it's called Clickheat Dynamo.
AllanJames

Return to Blogging For Beginners