is it posssible to earn without a web on net

Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:10 pm

i have a question. is it possible to help your business on internet without a website, and having only your company's name listed in some directory or having some relevant images or related content?
emmajohns

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:21 am

Well yes... you can either submit your business to directories, yellow pages, etc.
You can as well generate some reviews for your business online in several forums or press release sites, this will for sure drive some customers to your business.
Just be sure to add some contact details :)
Vicky from DNP

Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:35 am

Some sns website will help you earn free,if you have too much more fans,bring your fans to a affiliate link.
airun0829

Re: is it posssible to earn without a web on net

Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:39 am

emmajohns wrote:i have a question. is it possible to help your business on internet without a website, and having only your company's name listed in some directory or having some relevant images or related content?

Yes it is, I teach my students to start with simply advertising on the web and sending people directly to the vendors sales page (in effect you are 'borrowing' their website).

Once you're making money then it's a good time to branch out and get your own site - based on Wordpress makes it pretty easy to do.
AllanJames

Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:12 am

I think the only way you can earn is by submission to directories. There is another way, and that is, to join PTC sites and other income earning sites if you do not have a website.
William Lim

Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:43 pm

To earn more, what you need to do is to do a lot of SEO work and link bait strategy for possible customers to be interested on what you are posting.
KarlaCaporiccio

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:25 pm

It is possible to promote without a website. You should focus on business directories though and submit your business instead. You can out your address and contact number too.
stellaandreapark

Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:47 am

Having a site can help you to grow your business for a long term.However it is also possible to get some customers or making some profit by doing article marketing,social media marketing,PPC or by submitting your product in relevant directories.
ishuvonet

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:54 am

ishuvonet wrote:Having a site can help you to grow your business for a long term.However it is also possible to get some customers or making some profit by doing article marketing,social media marketing,PPC or by submitting your product in relevant directories.

Or direct linking from an ad to a vendors sales page, or (better) by building an email list (database of prospects and buyers)

In fact both of those I've suggested will be easier, more productive and a LOT faster to return a profit than the most of the suggestions in the posts above.

For example, I placed an ad on a safelist 2 days ago and despite the fact that this tends to be low quality traffic, 20 people joined my list, and almost immediately two purchased a $17 product and two teamed up with me as an affiliate.

These are 20 people I can now develop a relationship with, earn their trust, and promote the products that they're looking to them for over and over again.
AllanJames

Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:26 am

Yes, you can work on offline marketing techniques, like giving out pamphlets, brochures and others.
lesa mitchell

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:00 am

I think it is difficult for you to do that. Since your target users are from internet, so it is necessary for you to get a website for yourself and it will let your users trust you more.
MixboxIam

Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:51 am

It is not too much difficult, you can earn money without having a website, you can create a blog and you can use for the purpose.
Theadora

Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:44 pm

why not it's possible mate though having a website is really effective but it's not necessary
irfanrufi

Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:26 am

You can post in classified ads that are targeted for your city such as Craigs List and Gumtree.
kazoone2

Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:27 pm

Yes, there are plenty of ways to marker your product/services without having a website. You can add your product on ad posting websites, you can post your business in local business directories and then you can promote your product/services by participating in forums and blog. These are only the few methods that you can try, there are plenty more.
Manuela5

Next

Return to How to Earn More