ClixGalore Scam! - Don't Say I Didn't Warn You

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:45 pm

I'm not quick to call a company a scam but when the don't pay me my commissions and don't bother responding to my emails, then they are a SCAM!!!

Yes Clixgalore is a SCAM!

Clixgalore Review

I want to alert my fellow affiliates to avoid Clixgalore.com completely. They are very unprofessional and just not worth dealing with.

Currently they owe me over $100 in affiliate commissions. I have tried to contact them several times but all I got is one vague message a several days ago saying someone will get back with me and they never bothered (even despite my follow-up messages with sensible and valid requests to find out what was going on).

I have all my email correspondence and other on file to verify my commissions, their non response and everything else - and I will post it publicly if it comes down to it. I have no time for BS and warn everyone again to AVOID the Clixgalore Network completely!

I am not about to jump through hoops to get my money, let alone to get a response. So if they want to play dirty that's OK because I will blast SEO OPTIMIZED alerts warning the entire web as far is it reaches about Clix galore - and and I GUARANTEE it will cost the ClixGalore Affiliate Scam Network far more than it ever cost me! That's a promise.
multimastery

Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:18 am

UPDATE:

Clixgalore has never bothered to return my emails or contact me whatsoever, and it's been weeks.

That's OK because they will lose more than the $100+ they stole from me by way of a damaged reputation.

Just search Clixgalore+Scam and you'll see that a lot of people have had problems with this network.

I will continue my publicity campaign to expose the Clixgalore affiliate network widespread. So far I have published 10 more alerts on major platforms in addition to this one - and that's just scratching the surface. They definitely screwed over the wrong one!
multimastery

Return to Complaint Corner