Adsense earnings

Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:46 am

Hi

anyone earning good from google adsense.. on my experience its little tough to earn.. how about you all

Thanks
christodaniel122

Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:38 am

yes it is difficult to earn from Adsense account.first of all we must have Blog or website which has lot of traffic.And then sometimes Google ban the account from unknown reasons.So we can not say this as fix earning also.
bhardwaj

Re: Adsense earnings

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:20 am

christodaniel122 wrote:Hi

anyone earning good from google adsense.. on my experience its little tough to earn.. how about you all

Thanks

Actually you are looking confused, you cannot solely earn from adsense, and it shouldnt be your target too..you should focus on just getting traffic, earnings will follow you!
optimistvix

Re: Adsense earnings

Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:09 am

optimistvix wrote:
christodaniel122 wrote:Hi

Thanks

Actually you are looking confused, you cannot solely earn from adsense, and it shouldnt be your target too..you should focus on just getting traffic, earnings will follow you!

That would be my advice too. There are far better earners than Adsense. Have a look at multi-tier affiliate (not MLM) programs. If you haven't heard of them read this post on my training blog:
http://www.allanjamesonline.com/startbu ... e-programs
AllanJames

Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:49 am

I am making a reasonable amount through adsense and I think it should be a long term goal and build content and drive traffic are the biggest challenges and crucial to adsense success.
ishuvonet

Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:31 am

ishuvonet wrote:I am making a reasonable amount through adsense and I think it should be a long term goal and build content and drive traffic are the biggest challenges and crucial to adsense success.

Hmm, interesting. How much do you consider reasonable? (say for every 1000 visitors to your site) because it goes against both the experience of myself and of my students.

IMO I'm still unconvinced that adsense is good use of traffic - especially when there are multi-tier affiliate programs that convert like gangbusters, pay up to 100% commissions on the initial sale and up to another 128% on backend sales.

Personally I wouldn't even have as an extra (an addon if you like) on any of my sites because it tend to distract people from the only purpose of my sites - to insure a sale takes place.
AllanJames

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:24 pm

I have tried Adsense from the past and not have any success.
stellaandreapark

Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:14 pm

It has been tough earning through Google Adsense. I think I have come up with an idea on how to earn through it more, but I haven't executed my plan.

If successful, I'd like to share it with my blog readers.
dame016

Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:36 am

Hmm, interesting. How much do you consider reasonable? (say for every 1000 visitors to your site) because it goes against both the experience of myself and of my students.

IMO I'm still unconvinced that adsense is good use of traffic - especially when there are multi-tier affiliate programs that convert like gangbusters, pay up to 100% commissions on the initial sale and up to another 128% on backend sales.

Personally I wouldn't even have as an extra (an addon if you like) on any of my sites because it tend to distract people from the only purpose of my sites - to insure a sale takes place.

Well I am not saying that its more profitable than affiliate programs as some sales in affiliate marketing can make you more money than adsense.

Adsense is an option that you might like to use in case of you are thinking to bring up diversification in your incoem sources.

If you cant add value through your articles then you are not gonna do well with adsense.Considerable amount vary depending on the site contents,keywords etc.
ishuvonet

Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:40 am

For earning through adsense you will need high traffic website, so more the visitors the more you will earn on the clicks. Adsense is one of the best platform for the bloggers to earn extra income.
morellhenrik

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:44 pm

To make a good income with AdSense you need decent traffic and to be in a niche that pays well.

Some niches just don't pay nearly as well as others, meaning you need a lot more clicks to get the same earnings.
GeniusStartup

Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:27 am

It's not tough ... it's just much lower then affiliate marketing. ( at least for me )
aditd

adsense earn

Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:10 am

If your website has high rank ,it is easy to earn and also can earn much from it .So it just depends on your website .
elitebag

Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:52 am

Yes its bit tough to make money through adsense. How much successful you will be through adsense completely depends on the contents of your site,ad optimization and the amount of traffic your site is getting.
pusan

Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:30 pm

if it would easy, everyone would have a website to earn online and they need not to perform any other job.
dev

Next

Return to How to Earn More