how to earn money through facebook ?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:29 pm

I have 1 facebook page with 88000 Mamber,
how to earn money through facebook Page ?
rajeevmehtaa

Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:27 pm

You can start with affiliate marketing. Just create a blog and write articles promoting a product. Each time you write a blog post put the link to your blog post on your facebook wall for people to click on. Gradually you get traffic to your blog which should convert into sales. It will take time, but if you work at it you should start seeing results. Facebook is a huge market, and once you figure out how to market your products on facebook, you should start seeing results.
kaz

Re: how to earn money through facebook ?

Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:30 am

rajeevmehtaa wrote:I have 1 facebook page with 88000 Mamber,
how to earn money through facebook Page ?

Go for affiliate marketing - I assume you know what that is?

You should also think about building a list (database of potential buyers) you can mail to regularly to provide tips and advice, and to sell affiliate products too.

There are scripts that allow you to give people an option to join your list - usually in return for a worthwhile free incentive gift.
AllanJames

Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:58 am

Another way to monetize your Facebook page is by adding products from the Amazon affiliate program to your Facebook page.

Amazon's affiliate program lets you create widgets with products related to your fan page. Then you can take the widget code and embed it into your Facebook page.

You'll receive an affiliate commission if someone visits your fan page and buys one of the products.
nova37

Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:53 pm

Yup affiliate marketing could be a good way to make some big money there.However I think CPA like programs should make you more money with that number of members.
ishuvonet

Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:36 pm

With so many members is easy to promote products and services. A good way is, as people before me said, by creating a blog (you can create one free) and promote e-books about what your facebook members are interested or even "real life" goods. You can also add paid banners to your blog and earn from the visits too.
vemoshun

Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:05 am

Its really great that you are having such a huge member's list on facebook, I am still struggling to get to thousand. I also will suggest that you start doing affiliate marketing it would be really easy for you to make money from facebook.
morellhenrik

Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:08 am

You can go to fivrr.com and post a gig for status updates
AffiliateEdge

Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:39 pm

vemoshun wrote:With so many members is easy to promote products and services. A good way is, as people before me said, by creating a blog (you can create one free) and promote e-books about what your facebook members are interested or even "real life" goods. You can also add paid banners to your blog and earn from the visits too.

I just couldn't agree more - I really think that word of mouth is the best marketing tool !
Kate_Oranum

Return to Getting Started - For New Affiliates