Looking for help in wordpress & seo

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Glad I read this. Just posted my website for review. If anyone is interested, you can see it there. Or if anyone would like to contact me, I am willing to pay for support services. Site still under construction: www.scottharveyproducts.com

Thank You,

Scott
Scotty312

Hi

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Hi and I looked at your site a bit. Feel free to check out mine for reference. I would like to offer my services. You would definitely need more content. Do you know anything about SEO techniques.
Just to share a little about my progress and knowledge with SEO. My site is about three months old. I am in competition with one of the toughest industries- work at home, but my site actually is one of the good legitimate free sites, which has helped with traffic. My Alexa rankings since building have increased from over 9mil globally to now 375,988 globally and 72,341 locally(US). By tomorrow these numbers will change more and I expect to be in the 100,000 globally within the next couple of months. I rank in the top 30 for some major keywords and this is increasing quickly too. I know a lot about anxiety and panic disorder and could help you with SEO and content.
tracidb80

Return to AP Talent Network