Thought I would share some of my favorite traffic strategies.
Please feel free to add to the list!
1. Submit your Blog to Content Aggregators
2. High-Profile Content Syndication - For example, here are just a few top-tier websites that accept article contributions:
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
No matter what market you’re in, there are very popular websites that you
could be submitting articles to for massive traffic.
3. Guest Blogging - Yes, I realize that most of you have probably already
heard about the power of guest blogging. But how many of you are actually doing it?
5. Blog Commenting - Click here to find out how one blog comment can bring 230+ unique visitors.
6. Write Tutorials! - Tutorials are a HUGE untapped traffic source online. If you have a website related to graphic design, wordpress, web development, SEO, marketing, or programming, then you can use tutorials
to send thousands of visitors to your website.
This includes sites like:
7. Video Responses - This is one of the easiest ways to get hundreds of
extra views on your YouTube videos.
8. Tag Your Videos - If you use the same tags as another related video on YouTube, then you will have a very good chance of appearing in the
related videos in the sidebar of that video, which can send you tons of
extra traffic, especially if it's a popular video.
9. Embed Your Video for Hundreds of Extra Views - You can also embed your video on other sites for hundreds of extra views. This includes sites like WonderHowTo.com, Flixya.com, Uvouch.com, Tagged.com, Vewgle.com, etc...
10. Get More Views on Your EzineArticles by getting in the "Most Viewed" or the "Most Published" section at the end of each article. You can do this by submitting your article to all of the different social bookmarking sites until you are the "most viewed" in your category.
Once your article is placed in the "Most Viewed" section or the "Most
Published" section, it will be placed on every single article within that particular category.
11. Cool Site of The Day - Do you have a cool website? If so, you can
submit it to Cool Site of the Day. If chosen, you will receive thousands
of visitors to your website.
12. Coupons - For a complete list of coupon sites, go to…
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... mPng37LvTA
13. Twitter Traffic
14. Free WSO's for building your list
15. JV Giveways
16. Host your Own JV Giveaways
17. Ad Swaps
18. Use a Contest to Double Your List Size - I'm always surprised at how
few people use this technique.
Clayton Makepeace, one of the smartest marketers online, has used this
technique quite effectively.
This technique allows you to leverage your exisiting list in order to add
thousands of additional subscribers.
19. Amazon Mechanical Turk - Many people do not realize it’s potential
marketing power. You can use MTurk to get people to submit your articles
to social bookmarking sites, Stumbles, Diggs, YouTube votes, YouTube
20. SocialElves - If you've ever wanted to get on the front page of Digg,
SocialElves.com can help you do it. They are one of the first to offer
truly organic marketing campaigns on Digg.com. If you’d like to get more
exposure on your content WITHOUT having to spend months developing power profiles on all the different social media sites, then I would highly
suggest you check out SocialElves.com
21. Buy Existing Websites - I’m always surprised how few people are
buying existing websites online. You can easily buy an untapped website
and quickly turn it into an automatic lead machine for pennies on the