Text Message Advertising Tool site

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:33 pm

I have just launched a new website and could use some constructive criticism. MYTMAT is the site. I personally am not much of a marketer, but I know the tool I built can help extensively bringing the capability to send out massive text message advertisements right to the palm of users hands.

Anyway, I'm not here to sell you guys the system, just seeking advise from actual Advertising/marketing professionals. Am I presenting my service right? Does it make sense? What would you recommend.

Feel free to signup for a demo account, it won't cost you anything.

Plz criticize!
grim1208

Sat May 07, 2011 8:08 am

I would recommend you to do the following:

1 - Add short video focusing on your tool benefits.

2 - Add clear call to action.

Here you can read more good tips how to build effective landing page
FXTrade

Fri May 20, 2011 11:58 am

As to me, it's nice indeed. But will suggest the following

- probably another font choice will look much better, as present font seemed a bit plain
- color combination could be brighter, cause yours is toneless a little
- ride away at SMS Account side. It's really huge and not very appealing and catching.
- also may advice to think about another logo putting, as yours isn't so creative one.

Hope that will help to improve your site
OliviaEva

Thu May 26, 2011 9:37 am

Well, the content is not optimized yet. But I like the design. You should build more links for your website. I see there is not much SEO in your website.
yokoee

Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:12 pm

From my point of view, text message marketing is really a good idea to promote things cheaply and effectively. I have started doing text message marketing for quite some time now and I found it really effective for my business.
textyoyo

Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:59 pm

1. Build Opt-In Group Marketing Lists

The first thing a company must do is utilize traditional advertising to alert users about the new SMS campaign. For example, an advertisement can be placed that tells customers to “get 20% off coupons & weekly special offers!” if they text DISCOUNT to 70101. Once users send in the keyword with their cell phones, they Opt-In to your mobile group marketing list.

2. Send Mass Text Message Advertising

Use mass text messaging to send mobile coupons, updates, and specials to your mobile subscribers. CellitOut!’s SMS software and text messaging tool utility keeps users updated about your business. Our simple interface is just like sending an e-mail!
textyoyo

Return to Present Your Site for Review