Is there any one can share the experience?

Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:33 am

recently i found an affiliate program wholesale-dress.net ,i signed up and got $5.But i can't withdraw it only if my account is $50.Is there anyone can help me,how can i increase the traffic to my blog, and make a lot commission?
billlovesara

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:39 am

If you are running a blog, you should try posting some unique content daily, submit your blog into top blog directories, promote through RSS feeds, also allow some guest author post the content in your blog. This would help to increase traffic of your blog.
susnt

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:06 am

susnt wrote:If you are running a blog, you should try posting some unique content daily, submit your blog into top blog directories, promote through RSS feeds, also allow some guest author post the content in your blog. This would help to increase traffic of your blog.

Did you ever be an affiliate?
billlovesara

Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:44 pm

billlovesara wrote:
susnt wrote:If you are running a blog, you should try posting some unique content daily, submit your blog into top blog directories, promote through RSS feeds, also allow some guest author post the content in your blog. This would help to increase traffic of your blog.

Did you ever be an affiliate?

Yes, i was an affiliate before some time, why? do you have something to share about the question which has been raised here?
susnt

Sat May 21, 2011 9:46 am

First gather knowledge on search engine optimization techniques and then implement them to drive traffic and to make lots of commissions. :D
ishuvonet

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:19 pm

To increase the income, we need to increase the traffic to the site. For increase of traffic we need to have unique content and updation of blogs. for updation we need to have some content knowledge and keyword analysis. if u start with the SEO analysis you can get into the path and start earning it effectively

All the Best
christodaniel122

Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:41 pm

I tried everything mentioned here. However, it seems like I am still a failure. I hope I would be able to learn more here.
William Lim

Return to How to Earn More