Make more money with triond

Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:40 pm

Do you have some good writing skill?Can you write an article that can attract more traffic.Then write few articles,submit them in triond and forget it.You will be paid for every view on your articles.
ishuvonet

Sat May 21, 2011 7:17 am

I have tried triond and submitted a couple of articles with good seo and keywords. But believe me they dont pay that much, only a few cents were generated in two months and the niches varied from health and fitness, home insurance and internet marketing. I was expecting more. :?

A tip: I read a lot of great reviews about Bukisa www.bukisa.com and will try it soon and post my own review here.

Good luck with your article marketing campaigns.
Take care
lucynora

Bukisa website

Thu May 26, 2011 8:13 am

I also heard about bukisa. Bukisa is a legit online earning website but some one said me that bukisa provides only few cents of per view.

If anyone have any knowledge about bukisa
bhatnagar.ashish001

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:14 am

Triond is simply a revenue sharing website where all new writers can make money while publishing any type of media, whether it is text, photos, videos and audios. You can make money publishing any type of media.
haddoxerik

Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:41 pm

I have been with Triond for months now. I agree, the pay is little, but what I gained in Triond is an online support group.

We met in Triond and right now, we are supporting each other's blogs, social bookmarking sites, etc. But I still get a monthly pay from Triond. ANd I have turned in a number of referrals, too.
dame016

Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:24 am

Great! Thanks everyone from the thread make to all who replied their valuable reviews. I have heard about Triond once from my friend as a Article/Blogs submission site, never knew that a writer will even be paid there. I am going to give it a try today itself. And even to Bukisa. Thanks a lot! :)
rob_williams

Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:15 am

Welcome! You can also try Factoidz. They have a higher payout rate. :) And a lot of bonus payouts.
dame016

Return to How to Earn More