Favorite newsletter for my site

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:54 am

Do the website admin need a newsletter entry in their site?
Definitely Yes.
However, there are so many newsletter at present,and which one can give you the best satisfaction?
No, I ready don't know. Because there are so many!!
A few month ago I used to use AWeber in my site. Though it was powerful, it was also too expensive. Right now I can recommend you a software called PHPKode Newsletter X,which just added in my website and really helpful. It can effectively approve the number of the sending email, and most importantly it prevent the spam email at most by new technology,which is always being a problem confusing the users. Under PHPKode Newsletter X help, I can give my latest information to all my subscribed customers fast and cheap.

I just want to share my using experience to everyone, and please share my share to your friends.
heycamel

Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:34 am

when I sends newsletter,it goes in junk mail? any tip how to over come with it??
mariajarel

Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:55 am

So what is your topic and details in your email? That is very important. And enter spamhaus.org to check whether your IP is in the black list. If not, maybe your site email template performs not good. I use PHPKode Newsletter can handle this perfectly, so I don't know which newsletter you are using?
heycamel

Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:32 pm

The most important part of having a list is about building a relationship with
them. Whether you do this through hand written emails every few days or
through an autoresponder sequence doesn’t matter, so long as you build that
relationship.
RachEv

Return to List Building and Newsletters