List Building from the ground up

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Hello everyone, glad to be on board! I hope to help and be helped in this mutual online adventure of ours!

A major obstacle in setting up an online business is information overload. A strategic, simple, step by step system is for me far more valuable than an ocean of information where you're just swimming aimlessly. Because list building is a critical factor (if not the most critical), at the very least you need a step by step system to help you build a list. This is the absolute foundation of an online business, so one should seek the most ergonomic way to implement it. Commencing a list building system is certainly the best way for a newbie to start, thus saving an enormous amount of time and energy, not to mention the frustration that they will not have to deal with. The problem is in the mindset of the person. It really takes a certain mindset that actually craves for an efficient, stripped to the basics, take me by the hand system (which of course doesn't constitute a magic bullet; work WILL be required,but it will be focused, elemental, cohesive action) instead of a mindset of acquiring and acquiring and acquiring information: enter analysis paralysis! Get the mindset of a person who will practically use the least amount of energy to produce the greatest results, and get a list building system on that exact frequency!
Nnaife Ochukwu

Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:37 pm

I am in absolute agreement with the post that email-marketing is the most effective means of digital marketing.The integral input to an successful email campaign is list building.I think every new internet marketer should realize it and primarily focus on this. Here are some free video lesson for list building.
[URL removed - Moderator]
bamitabh

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:11 am

Solo ads are a great way to boost your subscribers quickly, and even make some quick affiliate sales at the same time 8)
SocialHowl

How did you dominate your market using Social Media ?

Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:59 am

This is only a small part of the picture, SEO, PPC and all that needs to fit in as well.

[URL deleted - Moderator]
joonaroshi

Return to List Building and Newsletters