Best Affiliate network/website for Dating Niche

Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:51 am

Hi guys,

I have a love and relationships website which I now want to start monetizing with some affiliate programs. I am fairly new to affiliate marketing and it would be great if I could get some insights into a few queries of mine.

1) Is it better to tie up with affiliate networks like CJ, Clickbank or directly with dating websites like eHarmony, Match.com, etc., esp. with respect to tracking and fair payments.

2) Commission Junction has a lot of dating affiliate programs, but googling it up shows that CJ doesn’t really pay well, and seems to have a lot of scams and dissatisfied publishers. So is CJ worth thinking about?

3) Can you suggest any good affiliate networks or dating websites which I could partner with profitably? I don’t intend to sell dating products, and would prefer selling dating memberships.

I get about 1500 unique visitors a day through SERPs, but it’s a new website and I intend to get more visitors over the coming months.

Thanks a lot for all the help, in advance. I really appreciate it.

Reese.
Reese

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:08 am

Well,I use Shareasale.com & its really working well for me,I never faced any problem.
this is a new forum:http://www.datingladys.com/forum/
check it out might it would give you some tip or idea.
mariajarel

Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Here is the list of good affiliate networks to get in :
1 Name
2 Clickbank
3 Amazonassociates
4 Comission Junction
5 Shareasale
6 Paydotcom
7 Azoogle(epic)
8 Plimus
9 MarketBay
10 Chitika

But you need some luck, cause dating niche is the most competitive.
AlexF

Return to General Affiliate Discussion