Outsourcing

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:52 pm

Hey everyone,

So I've been looking to outsource my life.

With everything in my business world going good but really stressful since I'm doing everything myself I am interested in outsourcing.

I was wondering if anyone has done it and had success. I've outsourced twice before and almost immediately fired my employees.

So I suppose I have two questions for you warriors:

The first is - Has anyone had outsourcing success? If so why how etc did you make it work?

The second is - Where can I find a good outsourcing company?

I've searched the web and there are so many articles and different little companies I'd just like some direction.

My plan eventually is to be the supervisor of everything that goes on in my online business, which is quite a lot, and relieve myself of the stress and a lot of the work.

I do enjoy my job so I'd still be doing things myself, but I want to run things without having to do so much ya know?

So anyone out there that can help me out would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
diane2jsmith55

Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:05 am

Hi Diane,

I noticed that no one has replied to your post, so I'll jump in.

I've hired employees and gradually outsourced more and more tasks, ever since I hired Wally to manage this forum back in 1998.

Here's an article I wrote which describes 10 different ways you can find assistants...

http://www.AssociatePrograms.com/articl ... ssistants/

Also, here's an article I wrote which discusses the pros and cons of outsourcing...

http://www.AssociatePrograms.com/articl ... tsourcing/
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:14 am

It's good to hire people and delegate your tasks to them. So outsourcing will play a big role in your life.
SteersR

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:56 am

you are really a nice job to hire people and delegate tasks. I think your future is to bright.
Jimbrown

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:56 pm

Outsourcing does not always mean you are in a win-win situation. There are still many companies that are not effective with outsourcing because they keep rushing without thinking.

A company must understand their business which means they should know which activities to outsource as not all activities can be outsourced. Next, they should hire the right service providers. Do not hire people that work for peanuts--remember that you get what you pay for. You can interview them to check if they are really capable of doing the work. Ask for previous experiences or ask feedback from others.
Miller

Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:17 pm

When in comes to outsourcing, it is important to seek advice and recommendations from experts on who you have to hire to make your business successful.
stellaandreapark

Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:56 am

That's where the agencies come. Agencies can help you save your time and money but you have to chose wisely.
1. Have a good look at their portfolio.
2. Read clients testimonials.
This will give you an idea of their reputation and expertise.
Babar

Return to Web Site Promotion