Making Money Online Is Not Easy.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:59 am

Hi, Everyone,

Making money online is not easy. This is a phrase that you seldom hear, but very true..If you are not doing it correctly....

Most of us get caught up with what I would refer to as ..."The Cut And Paste.."Click of Your Mouse Artists" and Others, who never really reveal the truth and lead you to believe that attaining success at “making money online” is like taking candy from a baby......

Most of them are only interested in making a quick sale because...Nothing is further from the truth.

Statistics have revealed, that a mere 4 to 5% of marketers are....and continue to be successful at making money online......

I can tell you as a fact that their successes have nothing to do with cutting and pasting Only!

I learned the hard way but benefited from my mistakes…

Making money online takes "WORK" just like any other business and can be very difficult WORK, if you do not have the correct tools….which include.....knowledge of the subject at hand...the Correct Mind-set....Learning The Necessary Skills etc. Don’t be fooled..

Making money online successfully must be considered as a real business, not a quick fix to your financial problems…if you are focusing on sustainable income..

If you do not understand what you are doing you cannot successfully make money.

Most people don’t....which is the main reason why they fail to generate an online income and only know what the “Cut and Paste Sales Pages” tell them.....

I would like to suggest that you take your time and do some meaningful research, focusing on genuine programs that have proven themselves over a period of time.

Try concentrating on one program at a time until you start making some financial progress, or you may get confused and frustrated....

Get into an area of business that you think you can be comfortable with and always promote something of real value to your potential customers....they would love and support you for this…..

You would then be setting the stage for Making Money online the "Quick and Easy Way".

"Happy New Year To You.
Best Regards,
C.Rouse.
crouse7

Only if they knew

Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:10 am

You are so right. I've found this out when I tried softwarebillionsclub.com. Which I never made any money at.

If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.
Codedecrypter

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:39 am

It very true that it's a bunch of work. But it can be done and done a million different ways. People just need to pick one and stick with one method for more that a couple of weeks to see results
babeskidoodle

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:32 am

I agree with you.usually you can know those stuffs when you play with these things.But if you can know those before beginning then the job will be more easy for you and revenue will come comparatively fast.
ishuvonet

Re: Making Money Online Is Not Easy.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Yes it is true.

and the ads who tells make money is easy just because they want to catch people attention.

Yes it is always easier to drive car, when you know how to do that, but the process to learn drive it is not easy task - that is where people failing and will keep failing, because the lack of focusing on the process to earn money .

When you know how it is not so easy to do .
f5mtadas

Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:36 am

After reading your statement here i am enable to say that it is not easy but there are some ways through them we can earn easily like google adsence method . i am saying this because i am using it from the last 6 months and only in one month it has given me more then 700$ and i think it is my biggest achievement in one month and its also easy . you just need to make a blog in which you add their some adds of adsence and then your earning starts . simple and easy method it is .
Humpakistani

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:52 am

Yes that is true I concur you.There are so many advertise available on the internet who tells you that earn money is very easy.But it is not true they are just trying to attention all the internet users.
kemor

Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:29 pm

I’ve tried my hands in affiliate marketing.

It works but it needs some time and a little bit effort.

Anyone can do it, but perseverance is needed.

Stay focused and you’ll reach to the top. :D
laurarussell49

Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:44 pm

It is pretty easy to make money with affiliate programs but if you are totally new to internet marketing, this can be a very difficult and frustrating venture.

We all can relate to that. When I started, I lost a lot of money on scams and had no clue what in the world I was doing.

But after a few years, I got a hold of it and started to make money.
talfighel

Fri May 13, 2011 9:09 am

Just like anything that's worth learning, online business is not different. I liken the learning curve to that of acquiring a degree, how long does it take? A good number of years isn't it?

Yes, and there is not short cut, you simply have to learn the stuff if you want that degree, even just learning to drive a car, it takes time too.

I don't know why people want to think making money online should be easy, in fact, if you know these facts, then you will know it's easy but it's us that complicate it.

I here people say this doesn't work, that program or ebook doesn't work and I wonder, why aren't people greatful? Because you didn't work the things taught now you want to blame the people and programs and everything?

It reminds me of a saying that goes a poor mechanic blames the tools and really isn't it true?
elitenetcash

Sat May 14, 2011 4:33 pm

I absolutely agree with you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Making money online isn't that easy especially when you just started. You have to work hard, study, read, do research and apply the effective ways on how to do it.
deenawmark

Making Money Online Is Not Easy.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Your absolutely right statement on the making money online is not easy.

I agree with you, most of time fake schemes, scams, spamming mails and many more things are used for that to cheat.

So not easy to make money online.

Also share one point regarding that is without skills and good understanding of this projects or work you can't get profit.

Thanks for the Sharing. :)
xavierfok322

Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:00 am

deenawmark wrote:I absolutely agree with you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Making money online isn't that easy especially when you just started. You have to work hard, study, read, do research and apply the effective ways on how to do it.

Many Problems come in the way of a beginner while making money online.
Jasminedesuja

Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:12 pm

Well, there probably is only two ways to make easy money online for sure.

One is you can pay for traffic, as we all know the only way to have a successful career is through traffic. As long as you have a decent website with relevant content, you should be making easy money without too much problem.

The other way is to be diligent and work to get free traffic. Some would argue that is easy just takes a little longer, but pay off more in the long run.

As far as those little get rich quick programs, I doubt anybody is making a lot of money with them.
rebateprocessorjob

Google Adsense!

Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Yes these are good source of generating income but you can get money as well through google adsense etc., and it is a side business.
adamadair85

Next

Return to How to Earn More