Educational links create a HUGE ctr!

Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:12 pm

Hey guys -

I'm an affiliate manager and I wanted to share a method that one of my affiliates is using. (Won't write his page for privacy reasons of course.)

Many affiliates either set up their own stores, or put banners around their blog, or put links in blog posts that aren't directed to any one person.

The problem with this is if you set up an affiliation store, you need incredible SEO to jump over the big actual stores out there. Two, if you set up a banner, people ignore it and you're lucky if you get 1% CTR. If you do advertorial like posts, they're not directed to anyone in particular so links are often ignored.

Instead, try actual Q&A with your visitors. Say you're affiliating with...I don't know...computers. So you can set up a site of computer purchasing advice where your visitors actually ask you real questions like

"What affects computer speed more, RAM or central processing chip?"

Then you can post that question and answer it like this:

"Well, it depends on what chip and how much RAM. For example, a computer like BLAH BLAH LINK has 2GB RAM and a something-or-other processor. It has such and such a rating of X by users, but a computer like BLAH BLAH ANOTHER LINK actually has less RAM but a slightly better chip and it's ratings are 10% better than BLAH BLAH LINK #1. However, LINK #1 does have better graphics, which is why you have to consider all the etc. before buying. What exactly are you looking for?"....

Then he answers back, and you keep the conversation with him.

These links generate HUMONGOUS CTR's because they're so subtle, they're real, and they're AFFILIATED!

Try it out! Let me know how it works for you and PM me!
merfitudinal

Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:23 am

I was just curious if he set up his own forum or is using a blog or what.

Chris
chris213

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:42 am

You investigate it well.I have some educational blogs on scholarship niche and I am gonna implement it.Thanks for sharing the information.
ishuvonet

Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:27 pm

thanks for sharing the information. I will try it :)
EliteTrader

Return to How to Earn More