Consumers Discount RX

Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:00 am

I am brand new to the affiliate business and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Consumers Discount Rx? They say that their parent company is Buddy Tags, Inc. and they are based out of Colorado. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with them, knew anything about them, if they were reputable, etc.. I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you!
Kelly
Kelly

Sat Mar 13, 2004 5:21 pm

Personally I have had very bad experiences with online pharmacies. There seems to be a lot of changes in the way the way drug and other health products are sold online. I am not sure about Consumers Discount Rx specifically, but other programs like this have proven to be more trouble than they are worth. I would recommend you try something else, but of course it is up to you. Hope this helps.
wrightcredit

Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:44 pm

Personally I have had very bad experiences with online pharmacies. There seems to be a lot of changes in the way the way drug and other health products are sold online.

Me Too :!:
OleTom

Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:20 pm

I was wondering about online pharmacies as well. I started investigating using affialte links to them a few months ago, but hadn't signed up yet. Now there seems to be a drastic shakedown, as many of the sites I bookmarked to consider, have gone belly-up. A different affiliate guide said they were big moneymakers - What happened to them?

Thanks for responses.

Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:26 pm

Maybe they are in court...
Who is responsible if you as an affiliate recommend a drug and somebody dies from it - you or the producer, or both?
DatabaseDesigner

Return to Getting Started - For New Affiliates