Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:44 pm

Thanks for the suggestions.

The only thing that still gets to me, is that in the beginning my ebay imcome went up steadily then peaked at around £150 per month. Again, i just assumed that with such a dramatic increase in traffic, that the ebay affilaite income would increase ... but nothing.

I will act on some of your suggestions.

I've revamped the whole forum ... to expose more of the foum, and I've not seen a change in income.
westbam

Re: 10 times the traffic, but no increase in income

Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:25 pm

You are not testing your traffic !

You need test test test.

If you just seek traffic - it is not say anything.

you need most targeted audience for your niches. Testing is the key to find that. I called that pearl's marketing
f5mtadas

Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Consider the market.
A forum is a place where people come to talk. Talk it doesn't mean buying!
You can expend the forum like: pay 1$ to ...
Or consider starting new sites that you can promote via the forum.
aditd

Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:35 pm

aditd wrote:Consider the market.
A forum is a place where people come to talk. Talk it doesn't mean buying!
You can expend the forum like: pay 1$ to ...
Or consider starting new sites that you can promote via the forum.

Yes, talk not mean buying, talk means follow each other and maybe buy later - it is only maybe. also people who comes from forums usualy they want to do long term business.
f5mtadas

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:27 pm

I think it is due to the content.Content must be fresh and always up to date the Articles.
rajeevbhutani001

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:14 pm

What is your forum link?
I took a look here but did not find it.
aditd

Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:07 pm

Westban
(It is my passion but after 4 years i'm still stuck on 100-150 per month. Ok i'd rather have the money than not, but i jut thought that with the vast increase in traffik, i'd see a vast increase in income ....not a bit of it.)
What about Affiliate Marketing or CPA?
Have you thought about it? Do you know how it works ?
The Affiliate or performance based marketing will only grow with the creation of new micro sites and professional blogs in our region and that are able to attract a new kind of traffic looking for original and user generated
content.
The European and North American markets are mature in this regards, where a successful blog can attract Millions of readers because of the quality and originality of its content.These websites or blogs use Affiliate Marketing to generate a higher return from their traffic as they can perform more targeted campaigns that appeal to their readers.This doesn't mean that they should be relying on Affiliate Marketing only to generate their revenue; a more
successful approach is to combine Affiliate Marketing (CPA) with other kinds of online advertising methods such as CPC and CPM in order to maximize their return on investment depending on the behaviour of the traffic on their site.
It's you who decides what is advertised on your site and not a certain set of keywords like in CPC.
The revenue generated from this kind of campaigns is usually much higher than the one generated through CPC and the best part of it is that you have full control over it.
Rather than an absolute cost, CPM estimates the cost per 1000 views of the ad.This traditional form of measuring
advertising success can also be used in tandem with performance based models such as percentage of sale, or cost per acquisition ( CPA ).
So take my advice on which CPM ad network to use lightly. :D
anriki

Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:43 pm

Are you sure the are targeting your audience correctly?

It sounds to me like that might be a problem..
Kate-OA

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:11 pm

follow these ten steps and youll focus on making your more money

Keep it Relevant
Anticipate Needs
Know Your Audience
Win the Heart, the Mind Will Follow
Keep It Simply Simple
Don't Leave SEO
PPC Target Intent
On the Buttons
Don't Settle for Average Conversion Rates
Create Top 10 Lists
henrythefifth

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:03 pm

I've written a small article on this.
But to keep things Short.

People are more into Traffic Instead of Sales.
Its ALL About Traffic.
They go to Forum (Come to my Site)
They Comment (Check out my Site)
The Blog, (I found this cool site)
So People Wonder, they go, they look, they leave.
People need to learn about "Target Visitors"
Someone who have 10k Hits a day may only get 2 Sales as to someone who gets 500 a day and get 20 sales.
Thats great for people who Brags about "I get 10k Hits a day" But does no good for anything else.

Find the right Forum (Sale Interest), Post things in Proper Classifieds.
You dont sell Computers in the Car section? Do You?? Stick with people who are into the same things or find those Audience. Then Sales will go up. So dont Panic if Clicks/Hits goes down.
Affiliatenetworksite

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:14 pm

You should analyze your source of traffic. Raw traffic is not enough; it needs to be highly targeted. Your site should convey a sense of trust and professionalism to the prospective customers.
utbcs

Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:28 am

Patience is the key my friend. I think you need to do some SEO for your website in order to get more earnings. Wish you all the best.
bailleysz

Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:04 pm

May be you are getting traffic from targeted source over the time.Try to spread your traffic source more.Try to build an online community,it,s great way to increase affiliate sell. :D
iamking

Previous

Return to How to Earn More