Please review my very low performing year old site

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:43 am

Hi,

I would be grateful is someone would take a look at my site which is now a year old.

http://www.law-of-attraction-explained.com

The performance in my opinion is very poor as I am still struggling around the 50 unique visitors a day figure.

I can´t figure out why this is and would appreciate any advice or help.

Many thanks
Nigel
nigelinspain

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Really good one, but need some more updation in that, like some color changes and changes in font style as well. as per my knowledge it is not proper and professional looks, you need some updation. all over good not bad. nice information as well.
plam

Re: Please review my very low performing year old site

Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:04 am

nigelinspain wrote:Hi,

I would be grateful is someone would take a look at my site which is now a year old.

http://www.law-of-attraction-explained.com

The performance in my opinion is very poor as I am still struggling around the 50 unique visitors a day figure.

I can´t figure out why this is and would appreciate any advice or help.

Many thanks
Nigel

Hey Nigel - have you considered using WordPress, Joomla or Viviti. All which are Content Management Systems and make it easier for you to create sites and customize as you go. Your site simply seems a bit outdated and could use a revamp. As well, maybe consider moving the AdSense 300x250 block down a bit not the first thing you see. Maybe in-between some content, right now its a bit obtrusive and I want to scroll right past to get to the content ;)

As well, you may want to consider diversifying your META description to rank higher on organic SEO. Speak with similar sites and link to each other and as well UNIQUE content ;)

Cheers,
Mike
mrmedia

Wed May 18, 2011 7:33 am

Well, you have pr 0 and that should tell everything.
In my opinion it is just another adsense spam site.
afo87

Return to Present Your Site for Review