How to increase my new store traffic?

Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:38 am

:(
Hi guys. Good day! I am new here. I am doing marketing job in our company. Since I am not very experienced in affiliate program marketing, I wonder if you could give me any suggestions. Thanks.

Here is our website: [URL deleted: Please,read the Message Board Use Instructions and follow their guidelines - Moderator] Please kindly go over our store, and any of your advice will be welcomed.

Currently, it is our main goal to increase traffic over a short period of time. On one hand, we have been working very hard on SEO for long term benefits. But it is still a long way to go.

On the other hand, it will be our next approach to sign up an affiliate program. However, the problem is that we have no experience in affiliate marketing, so we have no idea how to get started finding and recruiting affiliates. Please Help!

In the mean time, I have contacted a few publishers seeking advertising opportunities. Unfortunately, either we got rejected, or no response as a result. Can you recommend any publishers please? We are willing to pay and sponsor our future partners by giving away attractive free stuff.

Of course, we don’t neglect email marketing. But as a newly established company with not sufficient email list, which makes us impossible to even get started. I am wondering if buying or renting an email list would be a good idea? Thanks.

Sorry for my poor English. Thank you guys.
Mostbuying2010

Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:27 pm

You really need to check the rules. This could be a request for a review - but you are in the wrong forum for that. Remember, promotions are allowed only in your signature file.

Wally Morgan - Moderator
administrator
Site Admin

Return to Web Site Promotion