Article Marketing Drives traffic to your Website

Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:54 pm

Article marketing can drive targeted traffic to your website and should be part of your marketing plan. I use article marketing to promote all of my affiliate programs. Good Luck.
tlpeebles

Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Wow.

Way to contribute.

Seriously... don't you think that people kind of already know this. A simple search here on the Forums would reveal this EXACT topic... ARTICLE MARKETING has been beat to death.

So instead of just blurting out useless statements so you can display your Sig File link... why not enlighten us as to how you use article marketing...and don't forget to throw in a little "Proof" to wow us all with your expertise.
InternetMarketingIQ

Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Thanks for your comment. I will keep that in mind and the way you worded your comment is very tactful.
tlpeebles

Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:29 pm

Linking can drive targeted traffic to your site and should be part of your marketing plan. I used linking to promote all of my affiliate campaigns.
InternetMarketingIQ

Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:06 pm

article marketing is the best work to build link.
it gives strong message to search engines.
Sorensenp

Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:33 pm

Article marketing has two benefits:
1- backlinks - search engines give more weight to links coming from articles since they are relevant to the niche you are writing and linking for

2- targeted traffic - and I say once again - "targeted" traffic. This kind of traffic have higher conversion rate compared to social network/media traffic.
eimroda

Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:32 pm

It's the easiest and most effective..just make sure you write properly and your articles must be your own creation.
kaz

Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:10 pm

Article marketing is the best way to drive traffic.If you can do it properly then article marketing will be the vast resource of traffic.It is also effective when you are talking about getting pure backlinks or if you work with affiliate programs.
ishuvonet

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:07 am

I´ve just got into article marketing, well in a bigger way anyway, I´ve written articles before and distributed them to about 4 different article sites.

To be honest I´m a bit confused about how to do this. Initially I sent the same article to the four article websites.

I have just downloaded a free article submitter software and when using this I have changed the title and the resources but which is right.

I have heard that Google will penalise me if they see the same article on loads of different websites. Don´t know if this is really the case!

So my question is, what is the best way of submitting articles, should each article be different for each article site or is it ok to push the same article to as many sites as possible.

Also should I only submit them to article sites with a high page rank? The free article submitter software I use only send to non page ranked sites.

So what is best please?

thanks
Nigel
nigelinspain

Another Idea to Up Traffic!

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:07 am

Start an incentive program! Have another people increase and keep traffic high by offering different incentives.

It would be a small price to pay for higher traffic if done right. 8)
InfinetADs

Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Do you use any spinning software for your article to submit in article directories ?

Article is great way to get very unique visitors, but also it require knowledge that the article sounds interesting and information for the reader, than he will exactly will follow you !
f5mtadas

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:13 pm

yes you are right, article marketing is the best way to get free traffic.
Jimbrown

Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:41 am

Article submission is the best and easy way to increase traffic on website get good quality backlink.Backlink is very necessary to increase pagerank on website.
ecolikrey

Wed May 09, 2012 12:11 am

Posting fresh and quality articles to only top article directories would help in receiving targeted traffic to the website, it would also help in building links to any website as well.
Zaphods

Sat May 19, 2012 7:43 am

Yes article submission is the nice way of getting traffic on website but it depends on the quality of the article which you are submitting. If you are using unique and effective content in your article then you can definitely get some visits from it.
weblinkindia

Next

Return to How to Earn More