Kindly Critique Our New Travel Website!!!!!

Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:35 pm

Friends,

Please review new site slkosher.com. It is a travel site. It offers a journey to suit every taste and you'll get information about cruise ships which are luxurious floating resorts offering every comfort, convenience and amenity that one could imagine.

Thanks
Kosher Travel
Pitter Stwart

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:25 pm

So, what aspects of website construction, etc. do you need help with. Or is this really just a promotion? Please read the Announcement for this forum section.

administrator
Site Admin

Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:34 pm

I am not sure how you would implement this... as I have abandoned my Forums due to an onslaught of spam and my limited time to moderate.

But I know there are Forums that limit posting by first time users until they have made X number of posts.

I believe that you could eliminate a lot of the link dumpers by simply setting limits on Certain Forums to those who are participating in the Associate Programs community.

Perhaps this Forum for example would be better served if one could not post until they had made 10 other posts in the community.

Set it too low and you get people dumping useless posts elsewhere. Too high and people get frustrated.

What these link dumpers clearly do not understand is just how generous Allan is with Signature files.

If only they would read the Forum rules they could create a REAL account and place the link in their signature file.

Then if they truly wanted a review they would place their notice in this Forum.
InternetMarketingIQ

Wed May 18, 2011 7:41 am

Well im not that happy about the template/theme you use.
The content at least compensates for this..
afo87

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:48 pm

The image on top loaded quite hard ( and I have a good internet connection ) - a few seconds.
Otherwise I like the site.
aditd

Return to Present Your Site for Review