Wed May 04, 2011 4:42 pm

This is the first thing you should think of It doesn't matter what industry you're working in - every industry, every sphere of human work can be described in hundreds if not thousands of different words! And your potential customers enter many of those words in the search box every day! You can't afford yourself to sit and look how this money river just flows downwards passing you by.
sarah.brooks

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:26 pm

Link building is very important in getting more traffic as well as search engine ranking.It improves Page rank also.There some link building techniques which involve in off page optimization.They are
Blog commenting
Forum posting
Article submission
Social book marking
Classifieds submission
Directory submission
Press release submission.These are very effective techniques in link building.
rebena

Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:50 pm

A good amount of my traffic comes from my social media networks. I also get fed a little salty traffic of my affiliate partners. My site is optomized trafficing and I get a high from the results of Yahoo, Google probably more than my niche is as a local entertainment and social events.
jerrywoods

Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:57 am

Yes you are absolutely right that these methods and steps are very important to get traffic as well as page rank because if you neglect these steps you can't even rank your blog and people often start blogging without any planning therefore, they have to face difficulties in ranking and traffic.
JessicaJohn

Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:28 am

One of the best ways to get traffic is to be become part of free directories. You can submit your blog and link it. When choosing a domain name, get one that has a great keyword or keyword phrase for your niche. Try to avoid underscores and dashes.
danielalvis

Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:21 am

I think the best way to get blog traffic is to get from Guest Blogging. I have added few of the posts myself and they have done miracles for me. Off-course the quality has been excellent!
DanielMilstein

Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:13 pm

According to me, The blog directory is the best way to drive traffic to the blog. Submit your blog blog directory category. It is very powerful, like the Yellow Pages listing. Blog is the best way to increase traffic.It is a nice discussion.Blog is useful for get traffic on Website.
jamerohdes

Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:53 am

Follow some effective steps to get traffic on blog. Submit blog in relevant blog directories. Exchange link can give more traffic. Submit web link every social network sites. Use high quality content in every post which is helpful for every visitor.
benjaminzabler

Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:07 am

In addition to basic SEO, go for websites like Stumble, Reddit, Digg, Traffup, Twitter, Facebook, Delicious, Hubpages, Squidoo, Youtube..
rishisab

Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:17 am

Blogging is very important part of SEO. Bog Directory and social bookmarking submission in related category is ideal activity to increase traffic to your blog. You can also submit your blog in ping site so your blog crawl earlier and get good traffic.
salton.steve

Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:30 pm

The most important part is content, obviously. You don't even have to do nothing else, if you have interesting content.
And - when i helped dating niche, we would look at huge competitors like dream marriage and match to get some ideas, or at least keep up with them. So, don't forget to observe your competitors.
AlexF

Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:28 am

If you want to Traffic on your blog then you should behave with blog like a website. How you work on your website as it work for your blog. Reply you visitor what the want complete their requirement and post content regularly.
sonuparashar

Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:54 am

Regular update of blog is very necessary for getting traffic to your blog. Doing such will give chance for readers to revisit the blogs. You must have a fresh content on your blog. So that readers will find reading your blog.
watsonrenee

Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:56 am

Blogging means adding fresh content which Google loves. That is the reason now every website has a blog. Submit your blog to major blog directories like Technorati. You can search for more directories in Google. This will increase your back-links and will help to drive some good quality traffic.
devbpo2012

Fri May 11, 2012 11:50 pm

There are many methods you can use to generate quality traffic to your website, but if you do not implement them, then you will not see the results. Whichever method you choose to drive visitors to your website, the key is to be consistent.
frankzeff

PreviousNext

Return to Blogging For Beginners