Making money through pages on a blog?????

Thu May 27, 2010 4:56 pm

Hi Everyone:

I am a new member of this forum. This forum fascinated me to no extent, and so, I have been going through all the topics which are written and answered so well by all.
I was going through the James Martell's Method topic.
It says people are making $2 or more per page every day, which totals to around $500-$1000 per month. My question is what do you put on those pages which gives $2 per page on a blog???? I am confused. Can someone please tell me why we need so many pages and what do we put on them which brings the money???? Whats more profitable...posts or pages?

Thank you
Regards
Veena :D
vna1611

Sat May 29, 2010 11:44 pm

Martell doesn't know much more than anybody else. Most of his "methods" are very dated. He is still doing his thing but has dropped out of site for most people.

Michael Campbell is another Canadian and Rosalind Gardner. Both in the same neighborhood as Martell. All are long term affiliate marketers. I mention them because in my opinion both of them produce digital products far superior to Martell.

So much of what is being made by these people is done by "selling shovels" to the gold rush. Digital products are very profitable "if" you can attract a following.

Anyhow.

There is no magic thing you put on pages to make money. Marketing principals apply to the online world in the same way as the offline world.

If you want to make money you have to create value.

So find products and services that offer commissionable sales. Then see if you can find "markets". Are there people actively searching for the products and services. Figure out a way that you can give those people additional value and how you can get your offer in front of them.

New ideas are born each day... most will fail, but for those who don't there are big opportunities.

Let me give you an example of a huge market. Printer Ink and Toner. Billions worth of sales. Plenty of Companies offering programs for affiliates.

But the catch is creating the value and finding the customers. And then keeping those customers.

If you can figure out a way to do that then you can make a lot of money with ink. If not then you are just wasting your time and effort.

And I can tell you that I've been in this market for years and it pays well... very well. But it is extremely competitive and the vendors begin emailing direct offers the second that a person makes a purchase effectively cutting you out of the loop unless you have a plan.

My suggestion to you would be to open up a HubPages account... it's free. Write 30 articles about Products. Make a little money with Adsense. Then look at what you have done. Look at your stats. See where people are coming from. See what products they are reading about. See if you can convince them to take an action. At that point you can go back and add affiliate links to the articles you have already written.

You build your business over time. And you have to be ready to accept a whole lot of failure for every success. But the success can be very rewarding financially when you figure something out and how to leverage it.

I'm going to share with you one other Product which is currently very hot with a huge potential. And that's electronic cigarettes. I've been working it for almost a year now and the upside is nearly limitless. The "catch" again is you have to create value. I don't smoke. But I can promote these products because the method I use isn't testimonials. While my angle is not completely unique... perhaps you can think of one that is... the potential is still there.

1/3 of adults worldwide are smokers. Now that is not an exact number but close enough. See how big that opportunity is? You can promote e-cigs offline and online. Hand out brochures at night clubs and bars, run a demonstration booth at a local flea market, import your own and co brand, etc.
InternetMarketingIQ

General

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:50 am

I like this particular article it gives me an additional input on the information around the world. thanks a lot and keep giving with posting such information. This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone. I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need tobe sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with everyone.The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition.It’s perfect thought from my side.A very smart and diplomatic answer. It’s really appreciable and general.

[Link deleted. If you want a signature link to appear at the bottom of each of your posts, click on Profile and create a signature. Admin.]
shownmichle

Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:30 pm

I think that if you had more and more pages to your blog and they get picked up by the search engines, you can make good money.

You can add Google adsense ads to it.
You can add CPA offers and get paid $2-$4 for each opt in.

Some good ways to earn a decent income from your blog.

Tal
talfighel

Re: Introduction

Wed May 16, 2012 6:27 am

How do you put picture links down the sides of your Tumblr to different blog pages like on here?
Abijahkate

Re: Introduction

Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:19 am

How do you make money blogging?
I recently started a blog with my friend in the hope of earning a fair amount of extra money (we started on Monday). We've written 4 articles and so far got 138 page views (I don't know if that's good or not?). Anyway we hoped to make the money using google Adsense. We've had one click and earned 7cents. I'm wasn't hoping for miracles but that to me seems fairly bad. Is there a way of getting more people to click and therefore earn more money? Also is there another way to earn more money through blogging? I've heard of clickbank, is that worth a go?
Thanks for any help
ActonAbhi

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:27 pm

ActonAbhi, I recommend you change your focus. Instead of thinking of yourself as a blogger, understand that you're now a marketer, and if you're also using affiliate programs, you're an affiliate marketer. Study successful marketers. Look at what they do, not just what they say.

There's heaps of good advice on this site. Start with my free Affiliate Program Tutorial. It was written for people who are just starting out...

http://www.AssociatePrograms.com/articl ... orial.html

P.S. ActonAbhi, do you think we're all stupid here? The EXACT question you asked - word for word - has been asked on the Internet multiple times since 2009. Were you responsible for all 138 questions, or did you just cut and paste your nonsense from somewhere?

Is a company hiring you to make forum posts? If so, they're not getting value for money.

Why hire out you time for cents AND MISUSE FORUMS when you could be building a proper business that YOU own?
AllanGardyne
Site Admin

Return to James Martell's Methods