Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:22 am

Where can i get articles on the internet that belong to: 1)journal of strategic marketing 2) technovation??
[URL deleted - Moderator]
Asim

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Hello everyone....My self sarika here...i am new on this forum and i am looking forward for some interesting discussion under this forum...I think..
A marketing strategy should be centered around the key concept that customer satisfaction is the main goal.

regards
sarika123

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:42 am

Strategy for internet marketing would be different for every business. because every business having their own potential customer to whom they want to sell out their projects. Best things you need to keep into your mind while making the strategy that you must target the niche market of any segment. Then according to your target market you must select your target audience. And after analyzing both the the things set out the business strategy for your online business. if you visit any website regarding Joomla Templates or Website Templates
then you can see from its lay out that their basic target market is web developers.
dera done

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:53 am

Strategic Web promotion is the key to success on the web. Web promotion consists of a variety of areas but the largest free and paid promotion. This is a special advantage that your business can work to maximize at hence the importance of having an electronic mail checklist. Affiliate promotion programs are also useful in generating traffic for a web-site and its promotion pages.
harrypetro

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:51 am

Marketing small businesses online requires strategic Internet marketing to include tips, courses, eBooks and tools tailored to online marketing. Strategic Internet Marketing doesn't tell you what is BEST, we locate a resource and provide the information; YOU make the decision on which product, tool, tip or course is best for your business.
DavidMoore

Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:26 am

Internet marketing is broken down into a variety of areas, but the two largest are paid and free marketing. An Internet marketing strategy is that it considers the best way to use technology and tools available through the Internet to help you achieve your overall marketing and business objectives. Strategic Internet Marketing, rules and regulations on Internet marketing. Strategic Internet marketing is obviously the key to success on the web. They give success to the business.
helmetteam

Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:01 pm

A marketing strategy should focus on key concepts, customer satisfaction is the main objective. Internet marketing can attract more people to your site,increase your business customers and enhance your company and product brands.
mrrktomes

Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:48 am

Internet marketing is way to promote your business or branding you company and products. here I have mention some strategic internet marketing:
1. Start with a web promotion plan and an effective web design and development strategy.
2. Get ranked at the top in major search engines, and practice good Search Optimization Techniques.
3. Learn to use Email Marketing Effectively.
Dominate your marketing niche with affiliate, reseller, and associate programs.
4. Request an analysis from an Internet marketing coach or Internet marketing consultant.
5. Build a responsive opt-in email list.
razerparero

Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:50 am

As Internet Strategies Manger for IBM Canada, Vassos knows how to use the Web for business. What I like about this book is the way he blends a sensitivity to strategy, with an easy-to-understand discussion of the technological possibilities available on the Internet.

[URLs deleted - Moderator]
campusrecruitment151

Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:03 pm

Strategic internet marketing is all about gaining online presence - for your products and services to be known - in view of increased sales. Employing strategic internet marketing will help in boosting your process and a generation of sales to certain extent.
jonsborn

Thu May 17, 2012 8:53 am

Strategic internet marketing has been the latest inclination among small businesses these days. Strategic internet marketing plans take into account your business and communications strategies, your budget and allocation of other resources, etc,.
lupinesteve

Previous

Return to General Affiliate Discussion