Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:17 am

There are several ways to attract more visitors.
• You can create social profile
• You can select meta keywords
• Add new contents
• Social bookmarking in deleious and reddit
YelenaScarlet

Re: Which is the best way to attract more visitors ?

Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:12 am

bloomtools wrote:Hello,

I have blogger blog. I am adding new post regularly. I want to know which is the best SEO technique to attract more visitors.

Work of the quality content. If you think you cannot write quality daily then reduce the updation to three times a week. As I have seen the blogs with quality and little less updation do a lot better then the the Blog with lower quality and daily updation. Once you have your blog established you will see bloggers run after you to get their posts included in your blog.

So it is like you work for your blog, and after few years blog works for you!
DanielMilstein

Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:22 pm

Generally, I use all the metadata in one SEO plugin, but I am a WordPress blog; certainly possible in Blogger similar things. I want to be a forum, blog, take my time. I think my site is easy for a month, even if the payments.
jamerohdes

Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:57 am

One thing is important, you should spread your website's link in different marketing avenues (blog sites/social networking sites and etc.
aprilhomer

Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:16 am

I personally find SMO as the best way to get instant, and genuine, visitors on my blog.

However, basic SEO is also very essential for the long term success of any website, but it takes its own time to be effective.

So, I would advocate you guys to go for websites like Stumble, Reddit, Digg, Traffup, Twitter, Facebook, Delicious, Hubpages, Squidoo, Youtube..
rishisab

Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:51 am

First build some quality back links. Inspire of that if you do not get ample of traffic then, try social bookmarking via Facebook, Twitter, Digg and delicious. It will help you definitely. Your website's navigation should be easy and it should be user friendly as well as search engine friendly, you also share some thing attractive and unique on your website to attract visitors.
devbpo2012

Fri May 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Powerful techniques of Internet marketing can provide more opportunities for better visibility website. The organization of your website to cover related or blogs backlinking accepted increase website traffic potential. Press releases, articles, blogs, and any other accounting materials you use to promote your aggregation must be accessible and the advice of your ambition market if you want to increase your search engine rankings and win loyal customers .
frankzeff

Sat May 12, 2012 2:34 am

You can also do offline marketing by tapping the social media and social bookmarking sites. Submit your pages, ping them, share them with friends, etc. Create a twitter account for your page and a facebook fan page. And redirect all your new posts to both. That way, people can easily stay in touch with you.
dame016

Re :

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:32 am

Social bookmarking and forum posting are considered to be the best methods of SEO.These both methods can also improve page rank of the website in search engines like google,yahoo,msn etc.
jonnywalker131

Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:59 am

You need to be very cautious when choosing threads for a blog. Always try to update your blog with interesting topics. Also categorize the topics. So the visitors can easily navigate to their desired options. This technique would help to grab visitors and keep them on your site for a long time.
NataliaAmber

Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:19 pm

First of all and must write useful content easy to read and understand.Make your blogs attractive in design. Arrange the content systematically.
Create a facebbok fan-page and also a twitter account. It will help you to create an online community for your blog or site.
andlosek

make your blog attractive

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:31 am

If you want to attract the bloggers then you have to design or create some activity in your blog by using HTML or css such type of designing language..

[URL deleted - Moderator]
komal212

Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:03 am

I do create good and interesting information in that way I can build loyal customers and what's good about it is that search engines would love my site too.
lesa mitchell

Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:57 am

You are on the right way. Blogging is one of the best way to increase visitors.
guptaabhijit318

Re:Which is the best way to attract more visitors ?

Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:28 am

Rather than blogging, social media optimization is the best technique to catch more and more visitors.
jeffmarlon

PreviousNext

Return to Blogging For Beginners