Simple Methods to Increase Traffic/Money Makers - Final Part

Tue May 18, 2010 12:06 pm

Just to conclude my posts on this one so. The last thing I would do is consider whether I was going to use an “ugly website”, I mentioned what this was in one of my other post, or a wordpress blog or a web 2.0 property.

I favour the first one, because I don’t have to write copy, just a simple non salesy site, note NOT a review site per se, just a simple info site. Bear in mind what I said about the targeting of the keyword and how less is more on the page when it comes to “selling”

The other factor that I base the choice of the “ugly website” on to use is that I can do good interlinking with my keywords. This usually means less off page SEO and is less time consuming. There are some good resources to learn interlinking as a skill so pm if you want those.

If you are just starting off, a web 2.0 property will do just fine for all of this.

In terms of content, write 500 words per targeted keyword, that will do just fine.

Finally to start off my backlinking and sometimes this is actually all I would ever do with these sites:

- Get a handful of .edu links

- Maybe an ezine article

- Find a forum in whatever niche it is if I there is one that has good pagerank.

There it is really. Simple model to, I hate to say it, “rinse and repeat” All the steps to start off a really basic web business model, regardless of your skill level. So, do it. And you will probably not hit a winner right away, although you have an excellent chance if you have been following my steps in the posts but the second time or third time or even tenth time you will and it will truly click for you and the sky is the limit after that my friends

Any questions at all on any of these posts, let me know. Lin
Linda Sweetfield

Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:42 am

Good turorial for all
thanks
amrish2338

Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:17 pm

amrish2338 wrote:Good turorial for all
thanks

Chocolate Ice Cream is tasty. Thanks for digging this up first time poster. Exactly not.

Well I'm off to read more "Turorials".
InternetMarketingIQ

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:35 am

There are no doubt that if you can make a proper use of web 2 properties then they can be a useful source oft traffic for you.But getting those edu links is not that much easy as you have told here.
ishuvonet

Return to How to Earn More