Simple Method to Increase Traffic/Money Makers - Part Three

Fri May 14, 2010 1:25 pm

Hey guys. Hope this finds you all well. To continue from where I left off yesterday. I was looking at the search volume on the google keyword tool for the product keyword. Few things to bear in mind at this juncture, first google will tend to overestimate the search volume so be aware of that if you are seeing low search volumes, that its probably less again. However as I have mentioned in previous posts, product based keywords convert well by their nature, so even with low traffic you can make money. I used to build a lot of these sites on a weekly basis and with say, 7 to 10 visitors per day, they would make a comfortable 200 - 250 dollars per month. Crank, ramp and scale as an IM friend of mine is fond of saying.

Next I would go to google and put the keyword in in quotes, again just to get a basic idea of the number of competing pages. Lots of people will tell you about the perfect ratio of search volume to competing pages and in my own experience that is largely based on what they have had success with themselves. I can tell you the mix I use if anyone wants to pm me for it but my key indicator is the quality, link strength, etc of any competing sites on the first few pages. Again this is just very general but there are a few key things.

I go to yahoo and put in [link: url of competitors] and get an idea of how much I would have to do to outrank them. Note I have not decided whether to invest time and energy, and money if you are outsourcing this, yet until I do a few more critical litmus test things. More tomorrow, again questions welcome. Lin
Linda Sweetfield

Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:17 pm

Well choosing the effective correct medium competitive keywords works really well in order to get traffic.If you want to get a good position in google then you must have the analysis of your competitors.
ishuvonet

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:22 am

If you want to increase site traffic, you have got to write content. People will not visit your site if you don’t write a decent amount of good quality content, and new visitors definitely would not come back. So keep writing great posts.
haddoxerik

Simple Method to Increase Traffic/Money Makers - Part Three

Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:53 pm

Hi,

Definitely you have done great job for the increase traffic, also more traffic you analyze the competitors of your site with using of various tools of SEO.

Easily available on Google.

xavierfok322

Return to How to Earn More