Get More Targeted Traffic

Sun May 09, 2010 9:57 pm

News Paper classified advertising has remained to be a stick of dynomite hidden from the common sales person, for the past hundred years. We tend to forget the power of News Paper Classifieds, as we marvel at television, radio and internet technology. When you understand how to insert them, News Paper Classifieds rock hard!
paperkool

Fri May 14, 2010 10:21 pm

Newspapers are dying... can you back up what you say?
InternetMarketingIQ

My Back Up

Sat May 15, 2010 9:18 am

News Papers are having a hard time competing with revenue from web advertising. That means everyone is advertising on the web. The beauty is you won't find a bunch of web ads in News Papers and you will stand out, from the crowd. It used to be the other way around, but now the uniqueness is in News Paper Classifieds because everyone is doing something else. Perhaps I should have kept it a secret.
paperkool

Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:01 pm

We all are working with online marketing but we often forget about the offline marketing which can give us more exposure.
ishuvonet

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:46 am

Keywords. Words and Rdtrakr or good to go. Payment and a copy of Rdtrakr provides more keywords. About $ 25 per month. A list of at least 200 words. Choose a keyword phrase instead of a word. Small niches with little competition or search for keywords. Improve your site religiously. On a regular basis spend some time to add to this list. Concerned to ensure that your product or service link.
Buy PPC. For the fast as long as choosing the right keywords to get targeted traffic. This requires careful research and know your target market. Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and MSN top three adCenter. Announced various experiments to find out what works best.
joharabroune

Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Has anyone had and success with putting newspaper ads in small towns?
RachEv

Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:27 pm

RachEv wrote:Has anyone had and success with putting newspaper ads in small towns?

Yeah I putted an ad for one of my site where my main income source is adsense and It worked well,gave a boost in my adsense clicks and make me a good amount of money.I think the visitors come to my sites are less familiar with adsense.
ishuvonet

Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:08 am

Get bursts of traffic from EzineArticles and other popular article directories. When you submit an article to EzineArticles.com you will usually get a burst of traffic to your site from the article that was recently published. Adding an article or two per day to a few good article directories is a good way to keep a constant supply of traffic coming to your website.
AaronFinch

Return to How to Earn More