How To Rank In The Top Of The Search Engines?

Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Im having a tough time trying to get my new business to rank high in the search engines. I would love to learn how to get this done, so I can get more traffic to my website. I am making money online with my current site but its not enough to cover all my bills. I want alittle more traffic. Please help, thanks.

[Links deleted. They belong in your signature file. You can click on Profile and create one. Admin.]
willjordan8

Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Did you do some keyword checking before you created your site? How hard is the competition?

To make your site rank, you should make it W3 compliant first of all.

Then write articles and submit them to article directories, pointing to your domain with the keywords as anchor text.

Make vidoes, submit them to video sites, and leave a link to your site.

Write on blogs, leave link. Write on Yahoo Answers, leave link.

Give away something for free, and add your site to directories who tell about free stuff.

Write in Newsgroups, leave link.
BrittMalka

Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:56 pm

Ranking in and of itself is a function of a lot more than SEO.

Get yourself a Google Analytics account. Now start to dig in at all the things that Google is tracking. Time on site, entrance and exit pages, keyword phrases, etc.

Links and Anchor text are not enough to "rank" you in a competitive market.

And ultimately people will decide the real ranking based on how they use your site.

So focus the majority of your efforts on creating the maximum user experience for your customer.

One of my highest ranking sites get thousands of visitors from keyword phrases I make no attempt to rank for... people enter more often than not from pages other than the home page. Why? Because they are searching for SPECIFIC items and this is what they want!
InternetMarketingIQ

Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:22 am

Do proper on page and off page optimization for your website. It will take 2-3 months to come on top of the SE.Participate in good and relevant forums give your link in signature with your keyword.Start article submissions and directory submissions in good PR sites.
pedmills

Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:50 pm

First choose a long tail keyword that suit best for your site and which has under 300000 searches.Then promote that keyword through off site seo optimization.
ishuvonet

Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:02 am

I think you can do good on page and off page optimization for your web site.This process will take not more time to become a topper of the SEO.You also can take part in the best forum and give your signature with the best keywords.
kemor

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:25 am

Not suitable onpage and offpage optimization of your website. It will take 2-3 months to come in the top of the forums SE.Participate good and relevant to your link in the signature with your submissions and presentations Article keyword.Start guide good PR sites.
timbrownxy

Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:10 pm

Try getting backlinks as well. It's one of several factors Google uses when crawling the pages on your website
kaz

Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:41 pm

To be totally honest, I do not recommend that you should focus on SEO because there is no way to know if you are guaranteed a top spot in the search engines.

Too many people make that assumption that if they work hard and smart, they can get their site ranked really high.

Again, you can not rely on the search engines to get your site ranked and get you traffic.

In what ever niche you are in, I would put all my efforts in PPC and other paid ways like banner advertising.
talfighel

Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:00 pm

It's every website owner's dream to appear first in the listings on popular search engines. You have to know how search engines work and what they look for in order to increase your ranking.
Tips:
1.Create a links page. The more relevant sites that you link to, the higher the chance that someone will link back to you. The more links you have back to your site, the higher importance search engines place on your site.

2.Submit your site to search-engine directories. Submission to most directories is free, and it creates a link to your site. The more links, the higher your ranking. For a comprehensive list, please see the resources listed in this article.

3.Create fresh content on a regular basis. The more content you have, the higher chance you have of someone linking to something useful. You can create a blog, e-zine or newsletter and then use forums and related directories to drive traffic. By regularly updating, you can keep viewers coming back regularly.

4.Position yourself as an expert. By writing articles, posting videos, or recording audio and including your website information, you can gain links by submitting the information to related directories. You can submit articles to websites like EZine article distribution or Buzzle and place a link to your site in the article. This creates another link to your site from an outside source.

5.Use keywords. Your top keywords should be listed in your web page title, your H1 header and throughout your content. They should appear on every page near the top and, when appropriate, throughout the text on the page.
sarah.brooks

Sun May 08, 2011 7:44 pm

If you want to rank high in major keyword I would advice first you analysis the competitive advantage of your keyword then create a marketing campaign based on your keyword results.
Do some back linking on the major keywords and then followup with quality content regularly.
Another great way you can use is devising a video marketing that is creating huge dominance in seo circles.
rebeqta

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:02 pm

More links you have back to your site, the higher importance search engines place on your site.
Create fresh content on a regular basis.
Use keywords.
richardcliffy

Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:12 am

post article include your site's link on blog forum or other sites. the more links you have back to your site, the higher search engines place on your site. you can launch an affiliate program, you affiliates will work hard for you. they'll post link on their blogs forums and other sites to make sure they can make commission.
billlovesara

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:18 pm

There are so many things to consider for gtiing the number 1 position in the search engines..

Keyword analysis
backlinks
way of promotion

check on these sections and work it out.. you will get into the top soon
christodaniel122

Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:17 pm

christodaniel122 wrote:There are so many things to consider for gtiing the number 1 position in the search engines..

Keyword analysis
backlinks
way of promotion

check on these sections and work it out.. you will get into the top soon

I agree with your point and the outline that you have given, one of the great way to command search engine is Keyword analysis as it will outline what you really need to work on and what you need to loose.
rebeqta

Next

Return to How to Earn More