How do I use Offer Vault?

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Somebody told me a while ago that it was a good idea to join Offer Vault, since it was a portal and you could get affiliate products directly from them.

So I went ahead and joined.

But I've actually never used them, because whenever I found an interesting product, I couldn't find out how to promote it.

Say, for instance, that the product could be found on ClickBank, I couldn't find a way to avoid going to ClickBank and look up the product there.

Isn't there a smarter way?
BrittMalka

How to use OfferVault

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Britt,

Offervault is a directory of campaigns supplied by feeds from networks into our system. That means that you can search campaigns, do comparisons and your due diligence on the payouts and such, as well as look at the landing pages. You MUST be an approved affiliate by the network that is running the campaign in order to promote it. I think that is where he disconnect happened. I hope this clears that up for you.

Cheers,

Jim Lillig
Dir. of Business Development
www.offervault.com
jimlillig

Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Thanks for answering, Jim

There's still something I don't get. I am an approved affiliate by ClickBank, for instance, but what do I do, once I find an interesting product from Offervault, and I see it's from ClickBank - can I get hop link directly from you? Or do I have to login to ClickBank and look up the product there?
BrittMalka

Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:42 pm

Britt,

Unfortunately at this time, that functionality is not available. You MUST still go through your gateway at Clickbank to get the hoplink. Their system is set up to issue you those links. Once you are logged in you are starting a session and that logs your activity and requests. Basically, it is there to make sure you get the freshest links and creatives, as well as ensuring that you see other campaigns that they have in their network that you may want to run traffic to.

The benefit of having an account with Offervault is that you don't need to have to bookmark each network site. Simply using Offervault as your hub, you can go directly to their login page from the site.

In the near future, we have a number of usability options in both the planning and development stages with the type of option you suggested. Namely, publishers being able to aggregate stats and get creative from multiple network partners in one single secure location interface. We are looking forward to showing you all the improvements we have planned to roll out.

I hope you have a better understanding of how it works presently.

I also have a site to share with you that will surely help you also figure out where the offers are coming from originally.

www.wheregoes.com

Try doing a search on it with a Google AdWords link. Interesting. You can also use it to look at certain aff linking codes from networks to see who has the original offer.

Let me know if you need any assistance and I am happy to walk you through how Offervault can help you be a better marketer, and with any amount of hard luck and dedicated effort, make more money.

Cheers,

Jim Lillig
Offervault.com

info@offervault.com

PS If you are adtech, please stop by our cool just acquired "Affiliate Lounge" at booth #5672. Get in the Vault.
jimlillig

Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Hello again, Jim, and thank you very much for clearing things up for me.

So, I let myself get stuck on an issue that really wasn't something I can do at the moment.

I'll take a new look at Offervault, now that I know more about what it can do.

I know you have lots of webinars, and I'll join more of them. I've only been at one so far.

Thanks for the tip about wheregoes :) Nice little thing.

Let me know if you need any assistance and I am happy to walk you through how Offervault can help you be a better marketer, and with any amount of hard luck and dedicated effort, make more money.

I would very much appreciate that, but I think that many other people would, too. Do you have an e-book or a video walk through, you offer new members?
BrittMalka

Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Great idea on the video walk through. I am adtech this week, so once that is over I will work on making some camtasia's. Thanks for the great feedback.

Cheers,

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:42 pm Post subject:
Britt,

Unfortunately at this time, that functionality is not available. You MUST still go through your gateway at Clickbank to get the hoplink. Their system is set up to issue you those links. Once you are logged in you are starting a session and that logs your activity and requests. Basically, it is there to make sure you get the freshest links and creatives, as well as ensuring that you see other campaigns that they have in their network that you may want to run traffic to.

The benefit of having an account with Offervault is that you don't need to have to bookmark each network site. Simply using Offervault as your hub, you can go directly to their login page from the site.

In the near future, we have a number of usability options in both the planning and development stages with the type of option you suggested. Namely, publishers being able to aggregate stats and get creative from multiple network partners in one single secure location interface. We are looking forward to showing you all the improvements we have planned to roll out.

I hope you have a better understanding of how it works presently.

I also have a site to share with you that will surely help you also figure out where the offers are coming from originally.

www.wheregoes.com

Try doing a search on it with a Google AdWords link. Interesting. You can also use it to look at certain aff linking codes from networks to see who has the original offer.

Cheers,

Jim Lillig
Offervault.com

info@offervault.com

PS If you are adtech, please stop by our cool just acquired "Affiliate Lounge" at booth #5672. Get in the Vault.
jimlillig

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:12 am

Offer Vault is an affiliate marketing search engine that allows you to find and sort through over 13,000 affiliate and CPA offers from more than 40 networks.The benefit of having an account with Offervault is that you don't need to have to bookmark each network site.Simply using Offervault as your hub, you can go directly to their login page from the site.
willcrieg

Return to Affiliate Networks