How to promote ?

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:21 pm

how can i promote my affiliate product?i have joined click bank but i m on finding the way how some could help me to promote my product with affiliate commission.
3oltan

Re: How to promote ?

Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:25 am

3oltan wrote:how can i promote my affiliate product?i have joined click bank but i m on finding the way how some could help me to promote my product with affiliate commission.

Good question.
1.) Twitter
2.) Article marketing
3.) Videos
4.) Forum content
5.) ezines
6.) Digg.com

The list goes on and on, however I listed the main stuff. PPC marketing will probably leave you broke unless you really know what your doing. Twitter is hot. I explain details on my site http://ez-top.com
paperkool

Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:44 am

So you created a product for which you have absolutely no idea if there is a viable market?
InternetMarketingIQ

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Can you tell us what your product is about?
gowriter

Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:07 am

I would start buy buying a product or service. Something you could use or want to learn. A non money making internet marketing course. A useful software program or how to guide.

Buy it - Use it - Review it - Sell it.

Its a small price to pay but buying a product will allow you to really know what the product is about, plus make it a whole lot easier with content creation such as your review and testimonial

Start by putting content on web 2.0 properties

Squidoo.com
Hubspages.com
blogger.com

And start by writing 2 articles per day. I only use

Ezinearticles.com
ArticleBase.com
GoArticles.com

After you get a few sales look for more ways to scale up. Set a goal to get 100 hops per day.
AffiliateEdge

Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Use allans 77 traffic ways

http://www.associateprograms.com/pages/77ways.html

Also contact affiliates who are promoting other peoples clickbank products.

I had a piece of software that would find all their details somewhere on my hardrive. It was one put out by neil shearing
JonMills

Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:48 am

Hi

A few tips and thoughts on finding affiliate programs to promote come to mind:

1. Google It – this one isn’t rocket science but it does work. If you have a Beauty Product blog google “Beauty Products Affiliate Program”. Insert your main keywords into that search and you may just find products that are relevant to your niche.
2. Look at Your Competition – what products are other people promoting in your niche. Quite often a quick glance down the sidebar of another successful blog in your niche to see what products and services they are promoting will reveal affiliate products you could promote to (and it could also point you to some relevant advertisers to promote).
3. Check out AdSense Ads – many of the AdSense ads appearing besides Google search results, on other blogs and even on your own blog are likely to be products with affiliate programs attached. Don’t click the ads on your own blog but checking out what the ads promote can reveal all kinds of potential affiliate partners. The same thing is true with other types of advertising. For example I was recently surfing on Facebook and saw an ad relevant for my blog – on clicking it I found a new product with an affiliate program that I’d not heard of before.

Thanks
stepheny

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:30 pm

You have to choose something good for you. I recommend video
RealMoneyMaker

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:22 pm

Great points from everyone here - just a nice visual to add.

There's an amazing chart from the 2009 Affiliate Summit AffStat report that breaks down how affiliates discover affiliate programs. You can find it by searching in Google for "how affiliates find affiliate programs" and then switching to the "images" tab.

It should be the first result, you'll see the pie chart breaking it down.

Good Luck!
Localism

Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:38 pm

3oltan wrote:how can i promote my affiliate product?i have joined click bank but i m on finding the way how some could help me to promote my product with affiliate commission.

Definitly grab a copy of this awesome guide it's free.
Follow the steps and with out question you will succeed!
skiddy66

Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:35 pm

You should make a clickbank account. and then after that, publish your product promoted.
brianrob0001

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:14 pm

The best form of promotin would be free classifieds. They will give you instant results for your efforts.

There are many others but this method always worked for me..

Good luck

[Links deleted. They belong in your signature file. You can click on Profile and create one. Admin.]
masterdj

re : General affiliate discussion

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:08 am

Hello Everyone

I need your help because i just join this forum and participate in affiliate discussion..
Erniewright

Thu May 13, 2010 9:00 am

1. Use Blogs to Promote Your Programs.

In the past year, blogs have become extremely popular. You can use this forum to your advantage in promoting your affiliate marketing programs.

* Generate top-quality content to place on the blogs.

* Be sure that the blogs you choose are not over saturated by affiliate marketers already. Locate fresh blogs to use in your promotions.

* Content should compel the reader to action. Make them HAVE to check out your program.

2. Use banner exchanges to your advantage.

Most marketers know that banner exchanges can help them promote their products, but there are a few tricks to success.

* Make sure your banner is placed on sites that will attract the same client base that will desire you product.

* Create attractive and compelling banner content. Plain-Jane banner ads won't attract, those that send acompelling message to act will!

* Always look for new places for your banner to appear. Don't become complacent because you have three or four sites showing your banner. There are new websites every single day!

These five tips will help you successfully promote your affiliate programs. There are many other ways to promote products, but these are proven to work for people who dedicate themselves to ensuring their programs get the necessary exposure to succeed.
janeycotley

Wed May 26, 2010 5:53 am

There are potentially hundreds of ways you could promote your new Web design business and build up your portfolio. Assuming your target clients are located in a small geographic area -- for example your home town there are a number of ways you can drum up their all important custom.

The moral of the story? Sometimes, the old-fashioned methods work best.
JamesMonroe

Next

Return to General Affiliate Discussion