Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:10 pm

To promote your affiliate product get a contact with an affiliate marketing company and then they would promote it for you.
laurarussell49

Build your own blog

Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:50 am

Creating your own self hosted blog is the place to start, before you can think of social networks like twitter and fb in my opinion.

See, just posting your affiliate link straight to social newtorks raley gets you results, however, if your write an article and post it on your blog, then you can post it twitter and facebook, there are even automated services that can blast it to many networks.

You can actually do a lot with your own blog, if you can't afford a self hosted, consider starting with a free one, bloggers.com or wordpress.com will be a good place to start.
elitenetcash

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:13 am

JamesMonroe wrote:The moral of the story? Sometimes, the old-fashioned methods work best.

I think not at all times we should stick to the old-fashioned methods. In doing business or any other thing development counts a lot, innovation or change happens. At this modern times, there are great opportunity and discoveries revealed to make things easy and for many to reach their goal.
laurarussell49

Tue May 03, 2011 10:28 am

For promote a website, Article directories are a wonderful way to get traffic and backlinks to your website. There's plenty of well established news story directories that have been proven to get sites traffic.
daveedmiller

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:50 am

Social Networking become popular these days, you can promote your product through Social networking. If your campaign has been planned properly, your name will be linked to clever discussion and knowledge of your industry. Write articles on your blog. Generate quality traffic. As your traffic increased people will buy products through your blog.
harrypetro

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:20 pm

If you want to promote your website than you can first increase traffic on website.Many off page seo technique to increase traffic on website.When traffic increase than we get backlink.Backlink is effective to promote site.
tamiloswal

Re: How to promote ?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:57 pm

3oltan wrote:how can i promote my affiliate product?i have joined click bank but i m on finding the way how some could help me to promote my product with affiliate commission.

First you will have to wait for affiliates to join you. They will be the ones that will promote the products.
aditd

Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:28 am

By participating regularly in the social network, its name is known gradually. If your campaign is planned correctly, your name will be linked to intelligent discussion and knowledge of your industry. This is in addition to providing your business a certain authority.
helmetteam

Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:51 pm

The best way to advertise your affiliate products should contact the company's marketing affiliate, and then promote it for you. Try the Commission, Affiliate Window, or duplicator market. It seems that can help you promote your affiliate products.
alacstewards

Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:41 pm

I have had some success with advertising and traffic exchange, has just begun marketing the article, so I'll let you know how it goes. I'd say just go out there and thry to spread the word anyway you can, but be careful not too much spam.
rockiealba

Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:31 am

I would start buy buying a product or service. Something you could use or want to learn. A non money making internet marketing course. A useful software program or how to guide.
jakelarson

Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:23 am

Article submission, and blog writing are best way to attract more traffic.
AaronFinch

Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:23 am

Now a days Social Networking become popular these days, you can promote your product through Social networking.
stillballs

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:54 am

Consider using outside ad programs, like Google Adwords, to promote your affiliate link. Be sure this type of marketing is allowed by the terms of the affiliate program.

Remember to utilize search engine optimization (SEO) tools to get your site listed with the major search engines. You must build a strong customer base. Without customers, all of your advertising will be for nothing.
AaronFinch

Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:22 am

Its fact and I agree with that now a days Social Networking become popular these days, you can promote your product through Social networking.
graceyhomes

PreviousNext

Return to General Affiliate Discussion