you can increase your traffic ,instantly!!!

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:27 am

hey ,buying targeted traffic is a great way to increase website traffic instantly!!but the main thing is majority of traffic services are selling fake generated traffic,"They use a special PHP software that routes HTTP get requests through a massive list of anonymous proxy servers or IP addresses.
If you are tracking your hits, your tracking log will show that you received a hit from a particular IP address when in fact, the hit came from one of the anonymous or fake IP addresses the script stores in a database. "!!!

i am not spamming,i am just showing you the right traffic site(visit my signature)

i made a youtube media and it gets over thousands of real visitors only after 5 days after purchasing 5000 real visitors......."http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWMim8AXdBA"
hashif

Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:35 am

If You Increase Traffic On Your Website then You have to Do Two Things First Do SEO Work on it like Link building,Social Bookmarking and Blog Comment There are also Some more Tricks of it.You have To put the Different Contain on Your Website Then the other Website.You must have to put Some Unique Things on Your Site.As per My View Social Bookmarking is the best Way to get more Traffic.
roserobin

Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:44 pm

Does it matter if 500 cars drive by my office each day or 10,000 cars?

Only if they stop.

Traffic in and of itself doesn't mean anything. And huge traffic with no conversion will cost you a lot more money.

TARGETING is what matters.
InternetMarketingIQ

Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:42 pm

InternetMarketingIQ wrote:Does it matter if 500 cars drive by my office each day or 10,000 cars?

Only if they stop.

Traffic in and of itself doesn't mean anything. And huge traffic with no conversion will cost you a lot more money.

TARGETING is what matters.

Exactly and a lot the traffic provided by these companies can be people totally uninterested in your site. Content is King! If your site has good content that is relevant to where your back links are posted then you will incur even more traffic. You must make sure when you are trying to generate traffic on social media sites, forums and blogs that the link to your site is being posted on relevant threads and sites. i.e People on a fishing site don't want to be sold garden tractors, they got on the fishing site to talk(and think) about fishing, and just because they visit your garden tractor site, it doesn't mean anything.
lgabrick

Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:32 am

There are alot more sources to get more traffic but first of all you should examine that do your products have the worth to cater the audience. Starting from participating in social book marking and networking sites is the good practice to get visible in the major communities and in this sense you can get intersections with your product familiar communities. Some sort of hard work on keywords can also increase your desired and targeted audience. Email marketing and sms marketing is also a good marketing strategy to increase traffic.
Steve Smith

Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:06 am

You can increase traffic on your website by doing SEO Work and Link building with the help of Social Bookmarking, Article Submission, Forum Posting and Blog Commenting.
RafaelJames

Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:52 am

Do Forum Posting, Social Bookmarking and Use Social Networking Site like twitter, Googleplus, Facebook.
Jarcinfotech

Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:33 pm

I would go for manual submission, it takes a while but in the end it'll be worth it.
lesa mitchell

Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:11 pm

You can improve your website traffic by doing seo activities. Some of the best are social bookmarking, blog posting & commenting and forum posting.
deepak27

Return to Web Site Promotion